TrapForYou

TrapForYou

Jul 25, 2024
I read that Dosulepin/Prothiaden has quite a high fatality rate (compared to other ODs, that is). Does anyone know what the lethal dose is and what could happen if it fails?

TrapForYou

TrapForYou

Jul 25, 2024
Anyone with some knowledge on this? I can't find much info, but if it's got a chance of working, I may try it in hopes I don't have to hang myself.

P

peope_dont_change

Aug 22, 2023
Already have it. My father has a box with around 100 pills that he doesn't bother to take. I'm just wondering if it'd be enough.
I am all for CTB, but looking at what I can find on a glance online, it may not work. (I am by no means a medical professional)

If you are using these pills then may be keep a some sort of backup plan maybe ?

TrapForYou

TrapForYou

Jul 25, 2024
I am all for CTB, but looking at what I can find on a glance online, it may not work. (I am by no means a medical professional)

If you are using these pills then may be keep a some sort of backup plan maybe ?
Damn... I think I'll still give them a chance once I have a few days alone and if they don't work, then I'll just have to suck it up and go with full suspension. I wish I could die in my sleep but I won't have my hopes up with these pills.