huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
when i eventually ctb using sn (hopefully) should i do it in my dorm room or a hotel room? i want to ctb when ppl in my flat are all back at home for christmas so i won't be disturbed but is it better to do it in a hotel? i'm planning on sending scheduled emails to my sister and friends to let them know but how many hours in the future should i schedule it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy
O

orbwithinorb

Aug 4, 2024
idk how but the ideal route for me is in nature, some sort of hiking area at night time . Seems way comfier than in some box aka house/apartment

• Love
Reactions: Csmith8827 and divinemistress36
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I can't speak to your choice of location. I suggest enough time on the message so that if, through no fault of your own, your method doesn't succeed, you can withdraw sending it. That cuts down on the drama. Just my opinion.

Reactions: evans and fleetingnight
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Hotel! Leave a note by the door informing the hotel staff that you have died and that they should not enter. Instead, they should call the police.

Reactions: evans
huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
I can't speak to your choice of location. I suggest enough time on the message so that if, through no fault of your own, your method doesn't succeed, you can withdraw sending it. That cuts down on the drama. Just my opinion.
yeah that makes sense
Hotel! Leave a note by the door informing the hotel staff that you have died and that they should not enter. Instead, they should call the police.
what if they see the note before i actually die and i end up getting saved once they call the police/ambulance ..

Last edited:
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I would prefer a hotel, because an unfamiliar location sounds more comfortable to me (I don't know why) But, think about what would be more comforting/less stressful: A place you know well, or an unfamiliar one?

Imo, all other issues (who will find you, etc.) are dealt with pretty well, so I think that's all that matters

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Hotels are way more equipped to deal with this sort of thing. They have protocols.

And you probably don't want to traumatize your roommates.

Reactions: Little_Suzy
huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
idk how but the ideal route for me is in nature, some sort of hiking area at night time . Seems way comfier than in some box aka house/apartment
that's so different from me. i would hate to be out in the cold since i want to do it in december and i'd be so scared of anyone or anything doing something to my body after i die…

O

orbwithinorb

Aug 4, 2024
that's so different from me. i would hate to be out in the cold since i want to do it in december and i'd be so scared of anyone or anything doing something to my body after i die…
I've only late into my life gotten into hiking and realized how good it feels for me to be outdoors. I feel like i could have avoided a lot of my mental distress if I avoided the city life. I dont really care what's done to my body after i go. i do hate the cold though so I understand that concern. I'd like a nice warm and breezy summer night to ctb

huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
I would prefer a hotel, because an unfamiliar location sounds more comfortable to me (I don't know why) But, think about what would be more comforting/less stressful: A place you know well, or an unfamiliar one?

Imo, all other issues (who will find you, etc.) are dealt with pretty well, so I think that's all that matters
i think i would prefer a familiar location since i'd have everything special to me in my room already and having to pack all that to stay at a hotel for maybe 2 days just sounds like more effort to me 😞

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
yeah that makes sense

what if they see the note before i actually die and i end up getting saved once they call the police/ambulance ..

Put a do not disturb sign on the door and pay for an additional night. As previously stated, there is a hotel protocol in place, and you are responsible for preventing others from being traumatized.

The dorms are a place where young people must live and study, so do not traumatize them.