• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I've read of people hanging of a door knob-not even with the rope going over the other side-but just from the inside off one door knob-kneeling or sort of almost lying down-draped across the floor- I have experimented with this-and it seems impossible to get the right angle and enough pressure on the neck to succees in this, any one know how this could really work?

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I would not trust a door knob for partial suspension. They have a nasty habit of breaking off with enough pressure or at least that's my understanding.

Reactions: Qverty7455
alexithymia

alexithymia

Student
Sep 18, 2019
I would not trust a door knob for partial suspension. They have a nasty habit of breaking off with enough pressure or at least that's my understanding.

That's what I'd be concerned about too.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
P

ProlongedSentence

Mar 14, 2019
Strong secure door knob. Something to tie and go up over the top of door. Closed door. Sitting position on the other side of the door.

Williams did not use a door knob I believe.

He used a belt. The metal end of the belt on the other side if the door. Closed door. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Still do not under stand how he used a belt and managed to be in the sitting position just off the floor. That door must've been a Hobbit door.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I have spent an inordinate amount of time reading the Hanging posts/threads here the past 2 months and have yet to read anyone here reporting on another member being successful with any type of hanging method. All I read about are failed hanging attempts here. Has anyone heard about anyone from here being successful with hanging?

Reactions: Emerald