• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I remember seeing online that Kate Spade and Robin Williams both completed ctb by doorknob hanging - Does anyone know exactly how they did it? I wanted to use two other methods but I realised that this might be the best method for me to do it in my flat and also I know hanging has a high success rate. I can't do full suspension hanging because of how my flat is but I think I can manage to do the doorknob hanging. If someone has any knowledge please let me know and I also know with hanging you will be gone in less than 20 minutes (which is ideal for me) Thank you.

Reactions: secretsfromthecity, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and squirley
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I tried this however SI kicked in after I passed out. Would love to try it again but worried I'll just fail again. However I watched this on yt which gives a better idea on how he did it.

• Informative
Reactions: 90starve, psp3000, murmur and 1 other person
sleep4eternity

sleep4eternity

**✿❀ Kill me first before I kill myself ❀✿**
May 31, 2023
I tried this however SI kicked in after I passed out. Would love to try it again but worried I'll just fail again. However I watched this on yt which gives a better idea on how he did it.

Ah, thank you for sharing. I was curious on how it's done because I thought it was not possible.

Reactions: secretsfromthecity
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
I used a belt, tie on one side and loop on the other end, then I just put the belt over the door and closed the door, worked until I regretted it.
pretty much the same as in the video above

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I used a belt, tie on one side and loop on the other end, then I just put the belt over the door and closed the door, worked until I regretted it.
pretty much the same as in the video above
Why did you regret it?? I have found some more materials on Quora …. I have a skipping rope that I used to use for skipping, I'm going to use that…

E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
Why did you regret it?? I have found some more materials on Quora …. I have a skipping rope that I used to use for skipping, I'm going to use that…
it's all just blackout I just remember how bad I was after I tried but survival instinct/panic then called the emergency phone, then I was admitted to psychiatric hospital again....

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
it's all just blackout I just remember how bad I was after I tried but survival instinct/panic then called the emergency phone, then I was admitted to psychiatric hospital again....
I will never call emergency phone if I was to fail, I think it's better to try and fail than not trying at all….

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and thecolourgold
DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
Tried this a few times as a teenager, but without any research. Tried really hard but i didn't work at all, everytime i was passing out i couldn't apply enough pressure anymore to really have a effect. Didn't have any proper rope tho, so maybe it works with a real rope and the right knot that won't get loose if you pass out.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Tried this a few times as a teenager, but without any research. Tried really hard but i didn't work at all, everytime i was passing out i couldn't apply enough pressure anymore to really have a effect. Didn't have any proper rope tho, so maybe it works with a real rope and the right knot that won't get loose if you pass out.
I think it's all about the technique… research, research and research and there is a reason why some completed ctb successfully…

E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
I will never call emergency phone if I was to fail, I think it's better to try and fail than not trying at all….
I was calling becuse of how i was physical after
thought I was going to be a vegetable after

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I was calling becuse of how i was physical after
thought I was going to be a vegetable after
If you end up in a vegetative state you will mostly probably end up dying… I can't be thinking about those things here my main goal is to complete ctb successfully.

Reactions: Vivacious_Vee
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
If you end up in a vegetative state you will mostly probably end up dying… I can't be thinking about those things here my main goal is to complete ctb successfully.
Yeah iknow but I panicked and called, but I was in my normal suicide risk (very high at all time) so they let me go after 2-3 days but I don't regret calling since I actually got help that time, got help as in I got a diagnosis that they can't treat....

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Actually I have found somewhere I can hang myself on from my flat. I'm around 180 pounds as I have gained weight but I wanted to ask if tying my rope there and then hanging myself from there would be doable ?? Tying my rope from the top would be easier since I will hair have to do full suspension hanging… I would your input on this…

Attachments

• IMG_7847.jpeg
    IMG_7847.jpeg
    979.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and 90starve
dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023

How did SI kick in after you passed out? What happened
Actually I have found somewhere I can hang myself on from my flat. I'm around 180 pounds as I have gained weight but I wanted to ask if tying my rope there and then hanging myself from there would be doable ?? Tying my rope from the top would be easier since I will hair have to do full suspension hanging… I would your input on this…
I don't think that would hold your weight, plus that kind of door looks like someone could find you pretty easily, possibly walking in on you

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
How did SI kick in after you passed out? What happened

I don't think that would hold your weight, plus that kind of door looks like someone could find you pretty easily, possibly walking in on you
Yeah my weight but I think a young person would have been able to compete ctb successfully ….

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
bruh y'all talking about weight meanwhile my fatass is 300 lbs / 139kg lmfao i can't do none do this shit i'm screwed

meant to quote but whatever

• Yay!
Reactions: sadone2122, afterlyfebob and iDieUDie80