• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I've been thinking a lot and wouldn't a door frame be one of the the best place for FSH?

my best spot was the bannister next to the stairs but in my house the door frame has a window above it— I am thinking about smashing the window to put my rope through it and hang?

It kind of looks like this

What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_1331.png
    IMG_1331.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1332.png
    IMG_1332.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
First of all, door frames can be very weak, depending on the material and age. You would want to check it really good to make sure it can hold you long enough.

Secondly, is there a way to tie the rope? The window frames also look weak and thin.

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
door frames can be very weak, depending on the material and age
It's quite sturdy wood, more sturdy than the bannister I think that is why I am considering it

And I would smash the window above the door so you can just tie the rope like at any other anchor point
First of all, door frames can be very weak, depending on the material and age. You would want to check it really good to make sure it can hold you long enough.

Secondly, is there a way to tie the rope? The window frames also look weak and thin.
And thank you for your comment

Reactions: sugarh1gh
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
It could be a hassle, you would need to clean the glass when it shatters, and then test if it can hold you. Not to mention it's going to make sounds, but I don't know if that's okay thing.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you fail to do it, you have some explaining to do.