May 27, 2023
"irrational" would be the best word I could use to describe it
Or maybe the terms "ordered chaos" or "chaos and order" come to mind

Reactions: en-bat-y and N33dT0D13
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me this world is undeniably dreadful and hellish, strange isn't exactly the word I use, I just see this world as being a replusive place filled with senseless cruelty that continues to repeat in a futile cycle. Existence is just suffering for the sake of it, it's a tragedy how there's all this unnecessary agony where existing beings are burdened with the ability to exist just to suffer and die.

Reactions: en-bat-y, N33dT0D13 and Crono
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
both strange and irrationally cruel.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
This world is full of contradictions. It seems it's is not real. At least, the version of the world we are told to believe is very much not true.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Definitely. Although, sometimes it feels more like this world- or at least the natural world has it's shit in order- just going on and on according to natural laws without seeming to really care about anything.

Then, there's the human race neurotically picking everything apart, analysing everything and railing at the things it simply doesn't understand yet and can't control. I suppose I think self awareness/ consciousness is the weirdest thing and quite often- the thing that gets us into trouble. We simply can't accept things as they are. Those of us in the worst state spend our time feeling angry and resentful about everything because- why shouldn't we? We're 'smart' enough to see the injustice in it all. It's dumb in the end though because- what can we realistically do to right all those wrongs?

Reactions: en-bat-y, N33dT0D13, drmihilo and 1 other person
SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
It is. It's very fucking strange and a godawful place, I often try to force myself to lucid dream so that I can have just a tiny bit of escape from it, but it's still not enough, I want to live in my dream world forever rather than live another day in this world.

Reactions: en-bat-y, N33dT0D13 and drmihilo