• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
when idiots try to portray pain and suffering as this thing that will shape people into a sort of betterment of a human and romanticize suffering? that by enduring the suffering you'll become enlightened of some sort and all of your life problems will get solved when most of the time our suffering are caused by things out of our control field? i fucking hate that shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: No_more, 21Neberg, NoDream and 8 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I get hugely frustrated when the media portray love as a cure for schizophrenia. It's not. And people who love someone with schizophrenia don't need the "you must not love him/her enough" rap. I do love him, and he's schizophrenic anyway.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Marz and Circles
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Yup this bullshit really pisses me off, or when people say "In order for it to get better it needs to get worse" I've always wondered what their logic behind that was

Reactions: 21Neberg, NoDream and Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Especially when buddhism, nihilism stoicism or whatever -isms, portrays suffering as a molding process for us to be greatful for the not guaranteed little good moments we may experience. It's ridiculous, suffering only tarnishes whatever good there is. Here's a post advocating that you must embrace suffering:
Embracing and accepting the absurd (this life) only sounds more absurd to me.

Reactions: Lennox, azucaramargo, 21Neberg and 1 other person
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Especially when buddhism, nihilism stoicism or whatever -isms, portrays suffering as a molding process for us to be greatful for the not guaranteed little good moments we may experience. It's ridiculous, suffering only tarnishes whatever good there is. Here's a post advocating that you must embrace suffering:

Powerful shit

Reactions: Circles
T

thesongbird

Jun 24, 2018

Antinatalism

randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
I'm sure everything that suffering brought me are traumas and traumas bring more suffering

Reactions: justanotherday, azucaramargo, whatever1111 and 2 others