Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
Don't you ever feel more suicidal when seeing younger people getting and becoming all you ever wished for you?
One more thing to be suicidal about I guess…

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, DT2007, WAITING TO DIE and 3 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Eh not really.
I knew a younger kid when they were 12. Even if I was older, they immediately looked to me like the sharp kind of guy to me.
I lost touch with them until recently.
I found out he ended up journeying around the world - studying, working, making lots of money and having a lot of relationships.
And while they were doing all that I'm still shut in my house with my anxiety, depression, autism etc.

When we were talking, even if they were very nice to me, I could feel the difference between us. Like they are playing on a different level.
It's just Darwinism dude, some people are fit for this society - some others are not. Age has little to do with that.

Maybe I speak like this because I learned with time where my place is, idk. But honestly his success doesn't make me feel more suicidal at all.
I never even aimed that high in the first place. The problem is that I couldn't even get the little I wanted. That makes me wanna ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, myusername890, DT2007 and 3 others
Upvote 0
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
Pretty much what @SmollMushroom is saying. Some of us just aren't meant to have that kind of life, and many of us - especially the working class, the global south, etc. - are outward excluded from ever being able to have it.

Me personally though, I've always felt behind in life. Always. Growing up I was an emotionally immature kid who never had the social skills, confidence or bravery that other kids had, and my coping mechanism was always just to slip into the background and indulge in my own interests without the interference of others. I knew there were kids around me who were really popular, got good grades and were doing all these cool things, and there were times when I tried to put on certain personas to fit in with them, but it never worked. Most of my attempts at being confident just came off as insecure and mean, which is what happens when you try to fake self-esteem that you don't have.

I tried doing my own things, like teaching myself to draw, hosting podcasts, submitting my writings to various literary journals, etc., but none of it ever panned out well. It feels like my general journey from the age of sixteen onwards (I'm nineteen now) has just been slowly realizing that I'm just not cut out for this world. All this popularity and success is just stuff that other people do, not me. I'm not owed anything, I'm just a parasite with no justification to be alive.

So yeah, well it does often bother sometimes that other people my age or younger are doing way better than me, I've mostly just accepted it at this point and realized that I'm just not meant to be like them. I've never been like them and I never will be; my failure as a human being was destined to be from the start.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, myusername890, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Upvote 0
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, and it's cruel.
It seems as though some people are destined to live charmed lives, while others are destined to live shit lives.
Although I put it all down to the sheer stupidity of random luck.

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight and myusername890
Upvote 0