Aug 16, 2023
^

• Hmph!
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, leavingthesoultrap and Trakehner
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
No, I envy those who were able to enjoy their time here. Of course, I view death as preferable to life of abysmal quality, but those who who have a net positive experience in life are the most fortunate. Especially since never having been born is a moot question if they're even able to contemplate it in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: Tears in Rain, dreamingofrest, traumer and 5 others
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
No, I envy those who were able to enjoy their time here. Of course, I view death as preferable to life of abysmal quality, but those who who have a net positive experience in life are the most fortunate. Especially since never having been born is a moot question if they're even able to contemplate it in the first place.
I'm on the same side, it's just that all the suffering I've been through outweighs any positive experiences I have had, making me sometimes wish I could've simply been a stillborn instead…

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'd give gladly choose no experiences over any bad experiences that are included in the subtotal of net positive experiences. Turn back the clock and give me a still birth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Finalnight
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
My mother had 3 miscarriages before she had me. I wish she would have miscarried me too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trakehner, Wantodisappear, Boller Bryant and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I envy those never conceived or better yet I envy things that never existed in any shape or form and never will.

But now that I live, thought about world going forever is menacing. It doesn't matter if I am there to witness it or not. It just feels weird barely knowing anything but life keeps recycling because that is all it knows. Beings feel and act and most never even ponder why. They also rationalize feels which just makes us all the more blind.

Reactions: Immensevoid, Finalnight and MatrixPrisoner
KarmicRain

KarmicRain

Mar 27, 2023
I wish I was never born nor had the capacity to think. It isn't worth it. The only things i'd ever really been able to conclude is that if on a basis of work=bad because work=pain and I have to spend the majority of my life working, Living is hell. Longwinded way to phrase I'm lazy but if the dread and anguish didn't physically hurt maybe I'd feel a bit more optimistic.
I don't think that I could be happy ever in my life: at least not for an extended period of time. It's just constant distractions to burn time; eventually the flame dies out. I wish that flame was some semblance of passion rather than a rotting animate pile of flesh but here i am and regretfully here do i stay.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Finalnight
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
As much as I think life is not worth living, the last thing I want to do is project my feelings onto others. Therefore, I don't necessarily envy the stillborn. They haven't experienced anything, and there is a good possibility that they would have enjoyed their lives if they had been given a chance to live.

If I were given a choice, I would have switched places with one of them. Take my life to give someone a chance at theirs.

• Love
Reactions: dreamingofrest and Finalnight
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No, I envy the sperm and eggs that failed. Still borns bring an incredible amount of sorrow to their parents. I am an antinatilist but still- I feel sorry for parents going through that. I'd rather not have been born in any form in order to bring sorrow to people.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, myusername890 and Finalnight
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
8 years ago when I still had some hope that I could turn my life around, probably not. Now I just wish my parents had never met

• Aww..
Reactions: Finalnight
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
We came to this world by such random and perfect timing. Something as simple as.... while our parents were having sex, if only the phone rang for quick moment, someone knocked on the door to disturb them, one of them sneezed, or need to use the bathroom real quick and take a short break, we simply wouldn't have made it here. It would of been a different sperm that came to life

It is super slim chance for us to come to this world as a sperm.... probably like 0.000001% ..... but FUCK...... unfortunately here we are lol. Very bad luck

• Hugs
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Nope, I don't. Why would I envy someone who didn't even have a chance to experience the life that was taken so abruptly from them? And I can't even imagine the pain their "would've been" parents go through.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, those who were spared from all future unnecessary suffering certainly were very fortunate, I envy them a lot. I don't envy anyone who exists now, the only fortunate ones are those who are eternally unaware of the curse that is existence.

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight, myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I envy those who are non existent

enstarve

enstarve

Louelle
Dec 11, 2023
Somewhat. I find myself pondering about what those clumps of cells would have been able to achieve if it weren't for that predicament. My birthgiver is very vague about whether i was wanted or not, which just makes me feel more embarrassed. I wish she had just gone through with getting rid of me. Today as we know it would not be different, so why does it matter?

• Hugs
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I envy them a lot as well as those who lived and have died. wish my mom aborted me.

• Aww..