symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
The future's gonna look different for me soon. New job opportunities and such. But I don't want anything to do with it. I'm not moving towards happiness. I'm moving towards more suffering wrapped up in a different colored bow. I'm leaving one phase of my life. And I don't want to enter the next. I wish I could just choose not to. Choose to make this the end. But I don't think I'm ready for that right now either. The truth is, I'm just scared.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, š¯”§š¯”˛š¯”«š¯”¢ ā›§, Dead Meat and 1 other person
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I understand the scary feeling of not wanting to move to another stage of life. The good thing is you can always stick around until you know the time is right toctb if you choose that path. Hope things turn out the best for you, whatever path that is!

Reactions: Jack4230
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Working a dead-end job that I hate so that I can afford to continue to survive and suffer does not sound like an improvement.

• Hugs
Reactions: š–£´ nadia š–£´, Dead Meat and Jack4230
Jack4230

Jack4230

Lame
Sep 8, 2019
I'm in the same boat. I'm halfway done with college and I'm so lonely. I'm addicted to stimulants and don't want to move into a new part of life, but I don't want to stay here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, deathisnear and symphony
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand having dread for the future and I know that it can be such an awful feeling knowing that there is only suffering ahead. The only future that I want is one where I do not exist. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. This life really can be so tiring. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.