KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Does anyone else just utterly fail to understand other humans and the things they do? I feel like an alien.

Especially when I see individuals repeating motivational poster slogans and platitudes like, "One chooses whether to be happy or not" alongside the constant proselyzation of concepts like personal responsibility and one's choices determining their outcome in life.

I wonder if I am living on the same planet as most people. Someone born into a poor family and being forced to attend school in an under-staffed district with few resources and opportunities did not make the conscious decision to be in that situation. A lot of the time, the hand one is dealt is a matter of luck, not hard work. The term victim complex is a slap in the face to people who have been utterly abused and flagellated by life.

But I'm sure that it was because of my bad decisions as a 6 and 13 year old child, allowing myself to be molested that I have ended up with such a strong desire to ctb, right?

People make no sense!

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, RottenApple, Wrennie and 13 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It feels as if people are playing a game and I don't know all the rules.

Reactions: ProfundityPromoter, these_days9, Lostandlooking and 2 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I have never understood people, and don't want to. Most people seem to be sheep who simply parrot something they heard before, never question their chosen authority, and never critically think about anything, then pay themselves on the back for being interesting, original, and unique, and for the most self-righteous and smug ones, the purveyors of truth and justice. I don't know how these people survive under the weight of all the cognitive dissonance they must carry.

I have always felt like an alien, and only gotten along with other aliens.

As others on SS have quoted, "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Lostandlooking, Sensei and 1 other person
OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
I know what you mean. It feels like there are unwritten rules and i'm a newbie in this game of life or something :/

Reactions: Sensei and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I always feel like that. I don't follow humans and their absurd rules and things they do. Humans are absurd and self-contradictory, they make no sense. They are just a species that want to reproduce no matter what happens. However, they have the mental capabilities to expose life and its problems but even with that, they choose to be absurd. They are not only absurd but wicked, for example, problems like child abuse (which I suffer from) and also family problems are ignored or underestimated in order to continue the species loop and never question the life and its wrongs. I wish I never existed as a human, sometimes I wish humans aren't toxic because I don't want them to suffer. However, chose to avoid them anyway and I feel better without them.

• Love
Reactions: Marchioness, demuic, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Especially when I see individuals repeating motivational poster slogans and platitudes like, "One chooses whether to be happy or not" alongside the constant proselyzation of concepts like personal responsibility and one's choices determining their outcome in life.
I think it's very simple. Until someone is really tested, maybe fails that test and is broken down into bits, they haven't had their core concepts truly proofed. They say things that they want to be true, with little concept of the reality, precisely because they are labouring under a widely accepted delusion. That doesn't always make what they say untrue, but it's far easier and more comfortable to attempt to rework reality into one's own narrative, especially if that narrative is supported by consensus.
Sometimes people do have choices and should indeed accept responsibility for them. But sometimes they really don't. That is a cold hard fact that no-one wants to admit until they are forced to.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Sensei