nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Moving on is never easy....
Getting him outta my head isn't easy...
Being normal isn't easy..
Hiding tears isn't easy....
Stop wishing death isn't easy...
I'm trying... yes I am ... but soon enough I'm going to leave and I won't ever return to this mean and messy place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, FuneralCry, Tiredofhurting and 5 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! I am 65 years young, I mention this only because you are correct, as far as moving on is never easy. Through the decades I, like everyone, has had their ups and downs and still moved forward. Easy? Heavens, NO!! Even now for me it is a challenge sometimes, BUT I now have our global family here that helps me so much. Everyone here is the catalyst for me to know that even though life and a lot of experiences are hard I have our family here. I truly love and care for you @nopointofliving as you are a loving and kind person. One can tell that by how you wrote your post. YES, I cry a lot, it helps me with my massive depression and BPD and other issues and I never hide my tears. I guess after 65 years on this planet I do not care any more what people think. I was at a funeral recently for a friend who ctb and started to cry. A lot of people, especially men looked at me as if I was a wimp or not "manly". Me? Heavens I could care less. I am so happy for you that you are trying and I 100% believe in YOU that you can and will continue to be a very loving and beautiful person. I send you all the hugs, love, understanding, empathy and SUPPORT that I have, because I can not envision this site without you here with all of us. Walter :hug::hug::heart::heart::happy::happy:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shotgunjohn, it's_all_a_game, nopointofliving and 1 other person
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Hi! I am 65 years young, I mention this only because you are correct, as far as moving on is never easy. Through the decades I, like everyone, has had their ups and downs and still moved forward. Easy? Heavens, NO!! Even now for me it is a challenge sometimes, BUT I now have our global family here that helps me so much. Everyone here is the catalyst for me to know that even though life and a lot of experiences are hard I have our family here. I truly love and care for you @nopointofliving as you are a loving and kind person. One can tell that by how you wrote your post. YES, I cry a lot, it helps me with my massive depression and BPD and other issues and I never hide my tears. I guess after 65 years on this planet I do not care any more what people think. I was at a funeral recently for a friend who ctb and started to cry. A lot of people, especially men looked at me as if I was a wimp or not "manly". Me? Heavens I could care less. I am so happy for you that you are trying and I 100% believe in YOU that you can and will continue to be a very loving and beautiful person. I send you all the hugs, love, understanding, empathy and SUPPORT that I have, because I can not envision this site without you here with all of us. Walter :hug::hug::heart::heart::happy::happy:
Thank you Walter, I appreciate your words and support. People can be very mean, what do they want you to do at funeral??!! to laugh loud??!! how mean and crazy people can be??!! I'm sorry for your loss. Things get harder as time passes by. I send you many hugs and much love. Please receive them <3

• Love
Reactions: Bat 17 and whywere
Shotgunjohn

Shotgunjohn

Apr 26, 2020
you're totally right, moving on isn't easy. i'm in a similar position and it hurts so much. i'm sorry that you feel this way :( sending hugs to you

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and whywere
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
you're totally right, moving on isn't easy. i'm in a similar position and it hurts so much. i'm sorry that you feel this way :( sending hugs to you
Hug you tight. Hope we find some escape from this pain very soon :(

• Love
Reactions: whywere
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
No it's not easy. It sucks that you can't escape the pain, you just can distract yourself from it for a while, forget a bit for a while, adapt to it somehow... But it's not a quality life:(

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Bat 17, nopointofliving and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, life really is hard and it can be cruel to us. Many people who say life is easy haven't suffered themselves enough so they don't understand. We cannot erase our memories, so we are constantly reminded of pain from our pasts. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Bat 17 and nopointofliving
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Therapist who only wants your money: "Come on! Things are not as bad as you think. You will move on. Just take your time and find a hobby".

Me: I know it sucks, dear. Getting someone out of our heads tends to take a long time but sooner or later you really forget about them.
As for being normal...damn, that's my daily struggle. Dunno how longer I'll be able to cope with this but well, it's finally Sat and I'll just get drunk af in some hours and live in a better reality for a while lol.

• Love
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Difficulty is subjective. I'm not going to tell anyone else that anything is easy or hard, I only know what is/was hard/easy for ME. Their experience may differ. If someone finds X easy when I found it hard, their experience doesn't invalidate mine, nor vice versa.

• Hugs