• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SurDeath

Jan 4, 2020
So I tried partial suspension twice last night and I get blurred vision, tingly, dizzy but I don't pass out. After about 30 seconds the convulsions start and I fought that for about a minute to I pulled up. The second time i went threw the thrashing for about another 90 seconds and I about collapsed down getting week.
Am I doing it right or wrong. I know some people it's hard to completely block the coraid totally. I'm assuming that I keep fight through the convulsions and thrashing I'll eventually collapse and go. I'm strapped down to a bed so I'm not flopping everywhere. But I do have suspension space between my low back and surface. Just legs on bed.

H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
I saw the picture of your set-up in your other thread..and I figured you'd be back here. You obviously spent a lot of time putting together that contraption, but it's flawed -- as you're finding out now. If you're using partial hanging as your method then I assume you're also only partially committed to dying. If you're not ready, then don't do it! Regroup and maybe give life another chance.

Reactions: Jean4
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
If you're using partial hanging as your method then I assume you're also only partially committed to dying.

Why so disrespectful? Given how many people die from partial hanging obviously this is not true.

In addition, it may be a question of access for many people. Folks may not be able to get SN, a firearm, or even the chance to full suspend with enough time to not get found.

Reactions: TheEndof
F

Forever or never

It's okay not to be okay
Dec 18, 2019
I dont think it was meant to be disrespectfull. I think he/she wanted OP tp think about his plans cause ctb is always a one way ticket. I really dpnt want to hurt anybodys feelings with this, just wanted to put out another perspective on this

Reactions: Jean4, Thereisnothing and Farmmaa
S

SurDeath

Jan 4, 2020
No offense taken. I was just wondering if I was doing it wrong or I just have work through it and eventually I'll go.

H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Why so disrespectful? Given how many people die from partial hanging obviously this is not true.

In addition, it may be a question of access for many people. Folks may not be able to get SN, a firearm, or even the chance to full suspend with enough time to not get found.

No disrespect to the OP or anyone else opting for partial was intended.

• Love
Reactions: Thereisnothing
S

SurDeath

Jan 4, 2020
I don't have any pain or chocking/gaging issues. Just seems to take longer than I read. I'm assuming I just have to get through the SI.

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I dont know much about the method you are trying to use, so I cant give any advice on that aspect, but I wished to reply to let you know I am thinking about you. I think whatever way we choose to CTB, that time and experience would differ with the individual. Have you thought about any other ways which might be easier as I dont think I would be able to undertake the method you are trying. No way is easy of course. I wish could be more help but want you to know I have read your post and am thinking about you.
I dont know much about the method you are trying to use, so I cant give any advice on that aspect, but I wished to reply to let you know I am thinking about you. I think whatever way we choose to CTB, that time and experience would differ with the individual. Have you thought about any other ways which might be easier as I dont think I would be able to undertake the method you are trying. No way is easy of course. I wish could be more help but want you to know I have read your post and am thinking about you.