synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
recap of today since my post was moved: i don't know what is going on but it seems like my family has reduced from 4 people to 3. (to clarify, no one died. full context is here.) i woke up to people arguing and i felt so scared and my mom's eyes were so red and puffy from crying it hurts me.

anyway.

i just don't know how to feel, but all i feel is tiredness. like this is the last thing i needed. i feel like this is now starting my descent into the depression spiral. like idk.

i got no close irl friends who even fucking care it feels like, and i am tempted to just freeze everyone out and give up. i'm tired.

i am tired of this shit happening to me. so tired. i have enough energy to do homework i think. (i always do bc i am afraid of failure.)

also, i am more certain i have dpd. i still suspect bpd but my partner doesn't think though (since they have it), but idk tbh. i don't know what to think anymore.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, logi3535 and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for your loss.

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
I'm sorry for your loss.
sorry, i should've clarified. no one died (i'll amend that). this morning, a very huge flight broke out and i have no idea if my parents disowned my brother or what is going on.

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath