S

sushestvanie

Nov 22, 2023
According to the PPH and other users on SS, N is sold OTC in Peru and Bolivia. I've already made the decision to CTB at some point in the future (ideally sometime in my 30s or 40s), since the idea of aging and not having control over my death terrify me. Although, there's still quite a few things I want to do and experience in life. That said, I'm at a bit of a crossroads in terms of what I should do. I'm really indecisive by nature, and I seriously worry that if I keep waiting, N will no longer be a viable option. It's already becoming increasingly difficult to acquire, as evidenced by the fact that it is now quite difficult to come by in places where it was previously widely available (ex, Mexico, online distributers, etc). I've considered purchasing it in person and smuggling it back with me to my home country so I could always have it on hand, but I'm concerned that I may be caught and be fined/jailed. In short, I'm not quite ready to die yet, but I feel intense pressure to go through with it ASAP. Any thoughts/advice? Would SN be a more suitable alternative given my situation? Should I try to bring N back with me?

Last edited: