mjs135

mjs135

Dec 16, 2020
This is my first post here. I don't know what to do anymore, feel down all the time, I try think past the thoughts in my head, I talk openly to those I trust but nothing seems to help.
I just don't see a way forward now, I'm just one confused mess.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mirko, BandAddict, tpurced and 10 others
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
Hi it's very nice to meet you!
I'm sorry that you are feeling bad. I'm here for you if you need a friendly ear.
You arefree to PM me at any time. I've been where you are now and I understand where you are coming from. Hugs from me to you.

• Love
Reactions: mjs135, Wrennie and sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's a pleasure to meet you.
I feel the same as you. Now that I quit alcohol it's very difficult for me to find joy in something.
I only teach some English lessons and then I'm like "okay, what shall we do now? I guess nothing, because I don't feel like doing anything at all."

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mjs135, Wrennie, heraclitus and 2 others
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Sorry you had to be here. I think a lot of the members here feel as lost as you. It just really sucks we can't find our way to where want or if we even want to go anywhere at all. At least I hope you find some comfort that we're with you, mate. Sending hugs:hug:

• Love
Reactions: mjs135, BlackPoppet and sadworld
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Sorry you had to be here. I think a lot of the members here feel as lost as you. It just really sucks we can't find our way to where want or if we even want to go anywhere at all. At least I hope you find some comfort that we're with you, mate. Sending hugs:hug:
I second this!
agreed! I feel very lost, at the age of 42

Reactions: mjs135, Wrennie and MindFrog
mjs135

mjs135

Dec 16, 2020
Thank you! It's just so hard to know what to do, do you carry on or just give up.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet and Wrennie
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
We are all here for you.

• Love
Reactions: mjs135 and Wrennie
H

heraclitus

Student
May 22, 2020
Welcome to the safest space I know.

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, mjs135, Spitfire and 1 other person
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This is my first post here. I don't know what to do anymore, feel down all the time, I try think past the thoughts in my head, I talk openly to those I trust but nothing seems to help.
I just don't see a way forward now, I'm just

Erterlourinnee andnpost fux bitch and the master pragmatic go for it if asking me?

Reactions: BlackPoppet
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
A lot of us have been here and it's not a nice feeling. Have a look around the forum and see what you can find, you might seem some perspectives that really help you approach the matter from other people.

Reactions: mjs135 and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
A lot of us have been here and it's not a nice feeling. Have a look around the forum and see what you can find, you might seem some perspectives that really help you approach the matter from other people.
I second this! Good idea

Reactions: mjs135