B

Brokenman505

Aug 24, 2018
First time posting. Im sick of this life ready to end it. Only one problem is that I don't think I can do that to my daughter or mom. I don't know I guess it sucks wanting to leave but not wanting to let others down. Just confused today and found this site.

Reactions: throwaway123, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
First time posting. Im sick of this life ready to end it. Only one problem is that I don't think I can do that to my daughter or mom. I don't know I guess it sucks wanting to leave but not wanting to let others down. Just confused today and found this site.
Welcome to this site hope you can find what you need here

Reactions: Strumgewehr, akosineenee, UglyAndSuicidal and 2 others
B

Brokenman505

Aug 24, 2018
Thank you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
How old are you? How old is your daughter? Would your mother take care of your daughter if you took your life? What makes you consider this decision? Sorry if I sound nosy by asking all these questions.

Reactions: Brokenman505, lv-gras and Tiburcio
R

rxykfox

Aug 22, 2018
I can't imagine having a child but the only reason i haven't done it up til this point is my mom so i understand that side of it.

Reactions: MissZombie and Brokenman505
B

Brokenman505

Aug 24, 2018
I'm 29. My daughter is 5. My mom wouldn't get her she would be stuck with her crazy biological mother. I'm just a guy trying to get fair time with my child and every step of the way the mother is using the courts to fuck it up because she is bitter that i left her. My job is too much I work my ass off just to get more responsibility with no more pay. I struggle to get by as is and I'm paying lawyers money for a case that is going nowhere because the system is biased. I just feel like i put so much effort into life to be treated like I'm nothing to anyone. But at the end of the day I don't think I could do that to my daughter. Maybe I just need to vent. I don't have friends. I don't have anyone that actually understands. And sadly I don't even have the balls to ctb and take a shot at whatever comes after this.

T

Tiburcio

Then live for your daughter.

And yes, your death is going to ruin her beyond repair. You must consider that.

Reactions: Bandzbandz, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, suffering and 1 other person
B

Brokenman505

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks. Sorry that I came here just to complain. Don't have anyone to talk to. And the few people I could try to talk to just belittle me for not being strong all the time.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks. Sorry that I came here just to complain. Don't have anyone to talk to. And the few people I could try to talk to just belittle me for not being strong all the time.

Dude, it's ok... I can only be glad I don't have children to consider as well. The whole thing isn't easy, and I really think this community is amazing for all the support they give

Reactions: Bandzbandz, akosineenee, lv-gras and 1 other person
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I seriously can't say what I would have done with a daughter... I'm 38 and supposed to have my shit together, but I just can't anymore

Reactions: shadow11, akosineenee, lv-gras and 1 other person
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
No need to apologize. I'm new here but I'd like to think that everyone here try to see past their own judgments and try to help the best way they can.

Reactions: Bandzbandz, lv-gras and Brokenman505
B

Brokenman505

Aug 24, 2018
I know the feeling I should have it together as well but it just never seems to work out

Reactions: shadow11 and lv-gras
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I know the feeling I should have it together as well but it just never seems to work out

And sometimes you just have to fall apart in order to have an opportunity to pick up the pieces. I don't know whether I think it's better to have someone dependent on you or not, I think when I was still in my previous relationship, I put up with a lot more shit from life because I had reason to live apart from myself

Reactions: Bandzbandz, akosineenee and lv-gras
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
I seriously can't say what I would have done with a daughter... I'm 38 and supposed to have my shit together, but I just can't anymore
Don't you just hate it that society in general (or even yourself) expects you to have your shit together when you are at a certain age? Everyone moves on their own pace. You not having this or that doesn't mean that your lagging behind or that you're achieving less than everybody else. But here we are made to believe that we must have this and that at this and that time or you're nothing. No one has their shit together. Everything is held together by band-aid.

Reactions: Pk95, Bandzbandz, user90872 and 2 others
B

Brokenman505

Aug 24, 2018
Its just going into debt to live the "American dream"

Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Yeah, got plenty of that too... Not sure why the fuck I'm trying to live the American Dream if I don't even live there!!! :ohhhh:

Reactions: lv-gras
B

Brokenman505

Aug 24, 2018
Well I guess just "the dream" spending money on shit you can't afford to have what you are "supposed" to make society believe that you are a competent adult with your shit together. Keeping up appearances to get better jobs to afford more shit you can't afford.

Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I do even more bullshit things because I convince myself it is to make myself happy. We all do stupid shit, for various stupid reasons. But at least you guys have that Trump motherfucker with his "clean coal" :pfff:

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
B

Brokenman505

Aug 24, 2018
The politics in this country are as depressing and anything fucking reality show shit

Reactions: Tiburcio, ScaredOfLife and lv-gras
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
That whole 2 party system kinda boggles my mind, the way it divides all the issues up into 2 piles and you get to pick a bad deal, or a worse deal. Like trying to be a pro-choice Republican, that kite ain't gonna fly!

B

Brokenman505

Aug 24, 2018
Right just pick what the media convinces you sucks less than the other option. If it hasnt Been decided already im not convinved that the votes are really counted I think its all pre deternined

Reactions: Tiburcio and ScaredOfLife
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Well, it doesn't seem like the popular vote matters!

Reactions: Tiburcio, ScaredOfLife and Brokenman505
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
I'm sorry that things are looking bleak for you. Your daughter is still a little kid and your death would undoubtedly cause her a lot of hurt. But forcing yourself to live just not to make others suffer is not okay, too. Though, at the same time I feel that relief from pain at the expense of your mother and daughter feels wrong. Do you have good bonds with your mother? How close are you two? Besides that, you can vent or complain as much as you like. People here are extraordinarily kind and understanding.

Reactions: Bandzbandz, Tiburcio, MissZombie and 3 others
B

Brokenman505

Aug 24, 2018
I cant do it to my kiddo and me and my mom are close just been struggling with depression for a long time and some days are a lot worse than others. Always kind of a thought in my head that i don't wanna be here but I guess I need to be at the same time. I can't even make sense of how I feel most of the time

Reactions: shadow11 and lv-gras
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
In general I'm a huge mess when it comes to emotions and not being able to state how I feel is something really familiar to me. I hope it won't get any more confusing for you.

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
It depends on how old your daughter is. How old is she?