lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
..im going for fashion design but ive been thinking that maybe im not fit for any career at all- some stupid guy also told me that i would probably have to suck some man off to become successful. I am an artist and want to proceed in fashion but im thinking that I wil CTB before anything really happens. I deserve nothing good. I am shit at everything I create anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice and Forever Sleep
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Why do you let someone else tell you you can't have your dream job? If you really want to, go for it!

• Love
Reactions: edu0z and lyiu
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Go do what you love, even if you're not the next Jacobs or Versace . Maybe start small? Design a dress ( or whatever) for a friend?

I'm curious, can I see what kind of things you make?

• Love
Reactions: lyiu
lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
Go do what you love, even if you're not the next Jacobs or Versace . Maybe start small? Design a dress ( or whatever) for a friend?

I'm curious, can I see what kind of things you make?
i havent touched my machine in months but i do have tons of painting on my walls that ive made and sketchbooks- its nothing worth seeing though

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Styg

Styg

Get to the next screen
Nov 11, 2023
i havent touched my machine in months but i do have tons of painting on my walls that ive made and sketchbooks- its nothing worth seeing though

Hey I know what it's like to lack the motivation to work on your craft. While you might feel like your work isn't worth much, the time and energy you've put into the act of creating is immensely valuable in itself. Through your efforts, you have brought something beautiful into the world; it is a creation that is unique, born from your own individual style. While you might not feel up to working with your machine currently, I encourage you to continue sketching and painting when you have the energy to do so. At the very least, it will help you build up your portfolio of work, and you might one day be motivated to take a particular design further. Wishing you the best in your endeavours, and I hope you continue to kindle your creative spirit.

• Love
Reactions: lyiu
lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
Hey I know what it's like to lack the motivation to work on your craft. While you might feel like your work isn't worth much, the time and energy you've put into the act of creating is immensely valuable in itself. Through your efforts, you have brought something beautiful into the world; it is a creation that is unique, born from your own individual style. While you might not feel up to working with your machine currently, I encourage you to continue sketching and painting when you have the energy to do so. At the very least, it will help you build up your portfolio of work, and you might one day be motivated to take a particular design further. Wishing you the best in your endeavours, and I hope you continue to kindle your creative spirit.
omgg thank u sm <3

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Styg