• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

toolatebluesky

Feb 16, 2024
Last friday I was supposed to try ctb by CO, but I got scared and couldn't do it. Last year I tried CO too, but the smell of smoke was so strong that I panicked because I didn't feel I was dying fast enough. That time I didn't do enough research to get scared before doing it, but last friday all I could think of was bad scenarios.

When I was 18 I tried to kms by taking pills. Lots of them. I went to sleep and woke up vomiting. I was so sick that I vomited blood. I didn't go to the hospital, and to this day I can't take pills because my body just reject them. When I was 23 I tried again by asphyxia and I failed.

Now I'm thinking about jumping, but I don't know where, and also I'm afraid that is not gonna work because I really have bad luck.

I'm so sick of this life and I don't know how to die. I'm in so much mental pain and I feel no one gets me. I just can't function like a normal person. I'm so tired, guys. So fucking tired.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Maybe you re caught in between life and death. That s how I feel. I attempted some years ago, came to hospital and survived.
If you wanna talk I m ready to listen.
Life is tough, very much so.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
You could try the nitrogen method, from what I've researched the most it's the best, I did a test, in 30 seconds my vision went dark, blood oxygenation dropped from 98% to 60% with just two breaths.
60 seconds, loss of consciousness, 2 minutes permanent brain damage, 5 minutes brain death.
There is an ebook on Amazon.