nox_ghoul

nox_ghoul

Wanderer
Feb 25, 2021
I literally don't want to do anything at all. No motivation, no aim or goal, just feel sleepy and tired all day.

I don't feel like talking to anyone and when they do ask me, I hardly even make effort to answer back and mostly monosyllables.

Even when I'm alone, I'm blank. I used to think a lot, but I'm just there like some sort of a dummy.

I don't like doing anything, even lost interest in things I enjoyed doing like reading.

Feel I lost all my creativity too. If anything prompts me to give an answer, I just give up.
Tried to change my habits, but end up doing the same old thing again after a few days.

Even while I'm typing this, I really have to think...

What is wrong with me??

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PlushieLover, nopointofliving, happylilsht and 3 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
You sound like me.

I don't know if I'm just lazy, or if I've given up but I really don't see the point in anything and can't motivate myself to do anything.

Reactions: Skathon and nox_ghoul
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
That is what they call the textbook symptoms of "depression."

For me, one of the most painful things is the loss of creativity. I used to take pride in my creativity and wanted to be an author, now such a thing is impossible for me. I also hate the lack of motivation and interest, but even on the rare days where I can muster up some motivation, I still lack any kind of creativity.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, PlushieLover, nopointofliving and 3 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
That is what they call the textbook symptoms of "depression."

For me, one of the most painful things is the loss of creativity. I used to take pride in my creativity and wanted to be an author, now such a thing is impossible for me. I also hate the lack of motivation and interest, but even on the rare days where I can muster up some motivation, I still lack any kind of creativity.
I can relate .... I feel I lost my identity...no point to do anything , there is no point in trying

• Hugs
Reactions: nox_ghoul, FuneralCry and demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is basically how I feel too. I have been like that for a lot of my life. I always feel really tired and all I look forward to is sleep. I lack the energy or motivation for anything really. I just don't see the point.

Reactions: nox_ghoul