StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Tired of getting up everyday to do the things I hate just so that I go sleep and repeat the same thing.
When I think about how ridiculous it is to repeat it for the rest of my life, I want to leave.
Too tired to start searching on the method to ctb.

Does anyone else also feel trapped in between wanting to not exist but not having the energy to get going as if you are waiting for something to happen ?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nerve, Hopeindeath!, GinaIsReady and 6 others
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Tired of getting up everyday to do the things I hate just so that I go sleep and repeat the same thing.
When I think about how ridiculous it is to repeat it for the rest of my life, I want to leave.
Too tired to start searching on the method to ctb.

Does anyone else also feel trapped in between wanting to not exist but not having the energy to get going as if you are waiting for something to happen ?
Yes I feel very trapped, cant bare existing yet cant go, dont even have a method sorted (not through want of trying though). I wonder even if do find something to suit, whether could go through with it anyway...............going round in circles.............perpetual carousel of words, feelings and pain cant even express.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nerve, Hopeindeath!, StillWaiting and 1 other person
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Yes I feel very trapped, cant bare existing yet cant go, dont even have a method sorted (not through want of trying though). I wonder even if do find something to suit, whether could go through with it anyway...............going round in circles.............perpetual carousel of words, feelings and pain cant even express.
Same here. Being trapped and feel helpless at the same time can really drive people insane

Reactions: highlyvolatile and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry you feel trapped. I feel trapped too. One member put it so perfectly saying they are trapped in a cage of flesh. I want to escape with a terminal illness so I don't have to hurt my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, nerve and StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I'm sorry you feel trapped. I feel trapped too. One member put it so perfectly saying they are trapped in a cage of flesh. I want to escape with a terminal illness so I don't have to hurt my family.
Can't imagine how much you will have to go through to escape with terminal illness though

Reactions: highlyvolatile and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Can't imagine how much you will have to go through to escape with terminal illness though
I know what you mean. I hope I get one that's not painful. I wish I could know when my suffering will end.