Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
seems like i dont have it in me to try again. alc helps a little over SI but not enough. I will end up a homeless living on a bench if i keep this up. everything is set up. i just need to do it. i have nothing left in this life. some help? any advice would help. just need to be outta here. There has to be a way right?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dortydoo, x~Sophia~x, Life is pointless and 11 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There isn't much advice I can offer, but sending you hugs and hoping tomorrow is a brighter day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dortydoo, x~Sophia~x, Wrennie and 5 others
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Coming to terms with things overtime has helped me alot.. I'm in no threat of being homeless but i can't imagine the strain that would put on you.

• Aww..
Reactions: NekoNomNom, x~Sophia~x, Wrennie and 2 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
It's disgusting how society wants some to break, it needs a few broken homelessbpeople who tend to be people who have turned to drugs and are mentally ill true homeless live on the street by choice out of fear of people or death, fake homeless are the beggars who shout and intimidate. Good luck friend life is sick evil game try not to let it break you.... Coming from. Someone in the same boat.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin and sadworld
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
thanks for the replies guys. I was very drunk and despaired. I think if have a good chance that I can pull myself together and make it outta here soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
L

L0b5t3r

May 7, 2020
I'm in a similar head space, I know I'm really not happy living anymore but I can't seem to go through with it

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Ramirez
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I'm in a similar head space, I know I'm really not happy living anymore but I can't seem to go through with it
Sorry to hear that! I have at least tried a couple of times since then and next time might actually work. If things get bad enough you will prolly find the will to go through with it.
Best of luck to you!

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, x~Sophia~x, L0b5t3r and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
was more or less in the same situation twice. my thinking was that i have to bring myself to a point where i am completely broke and face homelessness to finally go through with it. also tried to make it easier with alcohol but didn't help enough to overcome.

one experience i made at the last attempts over two months ago that the test-runs (i tried partial hanging and also hypothermia) were easier, cause they were test-runs. after fading away slowly at partial two times before SI kicked in and i somehow knew how to do it, i became increasingly fearful cause i realized this could end up lethal now.

so seems i was not ready yet.

maybe you can trick yourself somehow to tell yourself that it's at test-run.
don't remember in what threads it was but there were a few with talks about getting in the right mindset.

for me at least all my tries to get in the right mindset made it a bit easier to make some tries and attempts - but the more i knew how it worked the more half-hearted i became in going through with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, 140 bpm, Ramirez and 1 other person