• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Void Bound

Void Bound

Time to go quietly into the night...
Dec 18, 2023
I used to read that poem when things got difficult. Post that well known line when I was at a breaking point. It holds little meaning now for me as what strength or desire for life has left my flailing body and mind. I guess this is more a venting, a last flailing of my existence in a very cruel world, a last sliver that maybe a miracle can happen...but who am I kidding right?

I'm 42 and in poor health that's steadily declining every month. These health issues have left me disfigured and heavily scarred from over 13 surgeries. I don't feel human when I see myself in the mirror and so I just don't look at myself anymore. In 2020 I lost everyone close to me...14 deaths. People who I thought were friends dissappeared or turned out horribly fake and betrayed me. What family and friends I thought I had left dropped communication or always expected me to maintain relationships. I have a supposed boyfriend who's more a parasite and doesn't do anything to help fix the problems that have been ongoing and won't move out. My communities I thought i was important in turned out I am very easily forgotten.

Turns out I was always easily forgotten. Worthless to where people couldn't bother themselves for a 2 second response or a message. I spent so much money chasing things to be able to be a part of something. Games that no one wanted to play with me, art no one wanted to commisionsn or see, writings and podcasts no one wanted to be a part of, trips and dinners no one wanted to join me with. Alone I now sit, staring into the darkness, thinking how awful a person I must be.

I feel no joy now in anything I used to do. I cry a bit but it's not for what I have to do, but what I wish could have been. I cry for a world that will never be. All out there I see is the dumpster fire of society, the utter hatred and suffering that is the norm now.

I have options, I have saved up certain prescriptions and am starting VSED in the morning. My body should give out by next week. Will be clean and I've already handled all final arrangements for my body. Really the only thing that kept me doing this sooner is the real fear of being reincarnated back into this fuck all world. I may keep an update about the vsed process. Dunno.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, SexyIncél, reclaimedbynature and 6 others
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
That poem also always stuck with me since i first read it a while ago. im very sorry that you've lost all your strength because the world drained and exhausted you. im sorry you have to resort to an excruciatingly painful way of CTB. hope all goes well but please stay if you have any hesitation.

Last edited:
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and sserafim
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i'm very sorry to hear abt ur situationđź«‚i wish i could offer smthg more substantial than cliche sentiments, but i really am sorry. i can relate to being scared reincarnation's real. there are way too many lives i wouldn't wanna live than lives i would. i also know what it's like for things to keep devolving, despite trying everything u can to make a decent/good life for yourself.

here's a song i <333 & is on my Songs To Die To playlist, that also starts with 'I Can't' :)

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you've been through, it's certainly such a cruel existence where people suffer so much. But anyway I hope that you eventually find peace from your suffering.

Reactions: sserafim