N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I met a guy in the psychiatry 4 years ago who told me he wants to become chancellor of Germany and he is not joking. He wore pretty weird outfits. I met him again this year and he barely has any teeth anymore. They are just black and brown and don't look like teeth anymore. And he smelled horrible. I think don't caring about literally anything is not a good idea. But there was a time I was in a similar spot. But it is something which is not sustainable in the longrun...

However, this dude had a girlfriend. (how?)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
You met olaf ?! šŸ³ļø
If you aren't angry it's not that bad bc you will not attemp on other, you just can do anything bc you have nothing to loose

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I find it awful that some people seem to be afflicted with not caring if things get worse. Like- I do the bare minimum domestically and my personal hygiene is ok. Not because I like any of that shit. Or because I'm particularly house proud or care about my looks that much. It's more that I don't want to suffer things like toothache or infections. I care not to suffer more- definitely.

Surely people do link the two- if I don't brush my teeth or wash, I'm more prone to bad things happening. Maybe they don't think it will be that bad or, they just live in the moment maybe and they really don't want to do all that stuff.

Do you ever wonder if it's to do with upbringing too? Mine was pretty strict. I wasn't allowed to just leave a mess. I was at least allowed to make a mess but, I had to clear it up at the end. I have managed to rebel against that one! Not exactly a good thing but, I live alone so, it's not affecting anyone else. The personal hygienne stuff though has stuck. Which I am grateful for really. I don't like being in pain.

But yeah, I agree. After all- suicide isn't easy. Some of us have already been stuck here for years. We may be stuck here for years to come. It's so hard to keep living when you don't care about things. There's no motivation to do anything. Everything becomes a reluctant struggle.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223