ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
anybody else reach a point where you merely stop caring what people do and dont think of you ?, i have heard it said people barely think of others, we just perceive they do, but why do folks like us get shit on then so much then ?, we aint here because were in a good healthy head space, or maybe we are, depending on your perceptions and outlooks perhaps ? death is the great equaliser, anyhoo sorry for rambling but i mean this genuinely, has anybody else merely given up and stopped caring about everything and anything, people often say those who say they dont care often do, but i am not a big believer of that phrase and terminology, i believe us suicidals once gave a fuck and realised that is the road to potential emotional harm and hurt, so we adopt the opposite and train our minds to simply stop caring, we have crossed a threshold of giving two shits, most of us here, and it rubs people the wrong way, as it calls into question there whole world view and existence perhaps ?, thoughts ?, anybody else of a similar mindset ?, not just not caring what others think, but everything in general, no fuxks given to anything, i guess that is why i am here, anybody else ?,

• Hugs
Reactions: Un- and newave3
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
anybody else reach a point where you merely stop caring what people do and dont think of you ?, i have heard it said people barely think of others, we just perceive they do, but why do folks like us get shit on then so much then ?, we aint here because were in a good healthy head space, or maybe we are, depending on your perceptions and outlooks perhaps ? death is the great equaliser, but sorry for rambling but i mean this genuinely, has anybody else merely given up and stopped caring about everything and anything, people often say those who say they dont care often do, but i am not a big believer of that phrase and terminology, i believe us suicidals once have a fuck and realised that is the road to harm and hurt, so we do the opposite and train our minds to simply stop caring, we have crossed a threshold of giving two shits, and it rubs people the wrong way, as it calls into question there whole world view and existence perhaps ?, thoughts ?, anybody else of a similar mindset ?, not just not caring what others think, but everything in general, no fuxks given to anything, i guess that is why i am here, anybody else ?,
I don't really care what anyone thinks of me anymore, I've heard every insult there is on this planet towards me. I'm just being me right now and being fully open with most people I know about CTB and how I'm feeling. I don't open up about it to the weakest people I know as I don't want to hurt them or upset them, I still care about other peoples feelings and how they are doing. But when it comes to other things such as the view others have of me, I just don't care anymore. I know who I am and everyone else know who I am too, and I'm a good person, but sadly people recognize it too much and take advantage of it in every way possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3