BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I live off the state though I have some family. They are basically poor though. All I care about is alcohol cos I know that true love doesn't exist for ugly fucks like me. But I have depression, anxiety, OCD and an endless parade of rejection, so I don't really give a shit.

And I will accept the UK's shit welfare, cos most British cunts are rich and they should be paying a lot more than they are in income tax.

Cunts don't know what they have, is what I'm saying.

Basically I'm glad I live in a rich country...

...even if every citizen is gonna be an absolute cunt about it...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hell. I'm sorry you're feeling like this.
Anyway, I disagree with the fact that there's no one out there for you. Trust me, I'm 33 years old and I've realized there's always someone who will love (me) you (and you will love them) no matter what.

Anyway, you know I really like you. Feel free to pm me whenever you want.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and Wrennie
D

Deleted member 24006

Nov 20, 2020
I live off the state though I have some family. They are basically poor though. All I care about is alcohol cos I know that true love doesn't exist for ugly fucks like me. But I have depression, anxiety, OCD and an endless parade of rejection, so I don't really give a shit.

And I will accept the UK's shit welfare, cos most British cunts are rich and they should be paying a lot more than they are in income tax.

Cunts don't know what they have, is what I'm saying.

Basically I'm glad I live in a rich country...

...even if every citizen is gonna be an absolute cunt about it...
Totally get you .... although I think you could have worked harder to fit the "c" word in a few more times. :-) JK

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Dude you're obvs a good looking guy (and I'm a straight guy) so trust me you don't quite get it. Depression of course you get, but rejection. I can't believe it

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and Wrennie