• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I know that I don't belong in this world so cruel and hellish, I'm only meant for the peace that only eternal nothingness can bring. I don't relate to this human species and I'd never wish to either, other humans just make me feel more alone and that has also been the case on here, I even don't relate to many others who are suicidal, I don't relate to others as I don't want anything to do with the futile, meaningless abomination that is having the ability to exist, suffering in this existence will always be so incredibly undesirable to me.

Human existence truly is the most dreadful burden and if it's up to me I never would have chose it, more than anything I wish I never existed, the true problem will always lie in existence itself. Death truly is the only peace and relief from this terrible existence and cruel human species, so many humans just make me wish to sleep eternally even more, I know that I don't belong here, I wish I could just erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Rocket, Rational man and 7 others
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Same here this world is just not for me.
Existence is fucked up, you don't choose to come but been regulated and have many challenges in ending it.

Like someone is forcing you into a circle of suffering and kinda enjoy it.

Reactions: myusername890, Rational man, Ultra'sPurgat0rio and 2 others
Jay Sea

Jay Sea

Mar 23, 2023
Those responsible for your state of existence may one day face retribution

Reactions: Ultra'sPurgat0rio and karmaisabitch