R

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
Hello, quite new to the site (first post).
I am thinking of SN, and I live in the US (so obtaining SN itself seems pretty trivial).

But the same location makes it a different story for anti-emetics. I don't know if my primary care physician will buy any lie that my anxiety-riddled self could get out, so I want to try and find other ways first. Plus I've heard of meto having a series of bad side-effects, so I don't know how often PCPs will even consider prescribing it.

For meto, I haven't found any reliable online source that has it in stock (from my limited knowledge). But for domperidone, I was able to find a source (albeit not 100% reliable either). The problem is that unlike meto, its illegal to just possess/import domperidone (instead of just being illegal to have w/out a prescription). So would it be too risky to even try buying domperidone from that source? What could happen? Could it be snatched by customs?

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I'm in a similar situation, US as well with SN as my planned method. (Btw, after you get pm privileges, hmu...I had my SN lab assayed for purity and its the good shit, I'll lead you right to it if you want.) Imo, procuring an antiemetic is a luxury. I'm sure it makes vomiting from SN less likely, but it doesn't prevent it altogether in everybody. Read plenty of reports where the proper EM was taken beforehand and vomiting still occurred. Personally I just don't think its worth the risk, if you can't get it easily/legally, but that's just me. There's a list of anti-psychotics on Stan's Guide in the resource section, all which have a mechanism of action which would in theory work to suppress nausea from SN ingestion. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Welcome to SS, hopefully you'll find some comfort and understanding here for as long as you're around =)

Reactions: FrankieVallie and robotomy
M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
It's hard for me to find a good source. It's not from the US. I don't know what the status and legal situation is with these drugs. One, if you have a good source with international shipping, I'll be happy to use it for myself.

Thanks for the help. I can not send the pw .

R

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
I'm in a similar situation, US as well with SN as my planned method. (Btw, after you get pm privileges, hmu...I had my SN lab assayed for purity and its the good shit, I'll lead you right to it if you want.) Imo, procuring an antiemetic is a luxury. I'm sure it makes vomiting from SN less likely, but it doesn't prevent it altogether in everybody. Read plenty of reports where the proper EM was taken beforehand and vomiting still occurred. Personally I just don't think its worth the risk, if you can't get it easily/legally, but that's just me. There's a list of anti-psychotics on Stan's Guide in the resource section, all which have a mechanism of action which would in theory work to suppress nausea from SN ingestion. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Welcome to SS, hopefully you'll find some comfort and understanding here for as long as you're around =)

Thanks for the welcome - I'll get back to you soon, just gotta get PM privileges first. Trying to think of worthwhile questions that haven't been asked a million times here (unless comments count as posts). I posted this question because you don't always know whether a user lives in the same country as you or not (and that's really crucial). Quite strange how different situations in different areas are...one country makes it super easy to get one thing, but not another - while another country has that completely swapped around.

Anyhow, yeah it seems like AEs aren't a guaranteed safety, but I would want to make my attempt as secure as possible on the first try. I personally think putting a decent amount of effort in getting it is worth it because of the possibly atrocious ways people are treated after attempts. Just want to strike a good balance between not getting scammed by a shady online pharmacy, and not visiting my PCP (but that's wishful thinking). I might try exploring other methods for getting a legit prescription, but I'm super naive about this stuff. Could I just email my PCP without visiting? Could I visit my local CVS pharmacy and go to their MinuteClinic? Any other walk-in options? These are all rhetorical questions for now, but ones that I hope could be answered later on, whether it be by my own research or by someone else.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Thanks for the welcome - I'll get back to you soon, just gotta get PM privileges first. Trying to think of worthwhile questions that haven't been asked a million times here (unless comments count as posts). I posted this question because you don't always know whether a user lives in the same country as you or not (and that's really crucial). Quite strange how different situations in different areas are...one country makes it super easy to get one thing, but not another - while another country has that completely swapped around.

Anyhow, yeah it seems like AEs aren't a guaranteed safety, but I would want to make my attempt as secure as possible on the first try. I personally think putting a decent amount of effort in getting it is worth it because of the possibly atrocious ways people are treated after attempts. Just want to strike a good balance between not getting scammed by a shady online pharmacy, and not visiting my PCP (but that's wishful thinking). I might try exploring other methods for getting a legit prescription, but I'm super naive about this stuff. Could I just email my PCP without visiting? Could I visit my local CVS pharmacy and go to their MinuteClinic? Any other walk-in options? These are all rhetorical questions for now, but ones that I hope could be answered later on, whether it be by my own research or by someone else.
I did half-assed research on legit ways to get one of these drugs, and it seems they're all out of reach to me, or would take too much effort and arouse suspicion about my plans. But we're all in different situations, I'd say if there's a chance for you to get an AE and you're not in any burning rush, you should fully explore it for sure. My best plan right now is to go to an after-care support group I bailed on months ago, see if any of the kids in the med clinic are still going to group, and trying to bum a couple of Seroquel off of one of them. Brilliant, right? I think I'd rather puke saltwater and redose than ever go back to one of those meetings again, if I'd ever gone to one armed I wouldn't be here right now because I would have pulled out the piece and blew my head off right there in the "sharing circle."

Last edited:
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
There's domperidone on the auction site. That's where I got mine from and I had no problems.

Reactions: robotomy and checkouttime
R

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020

Alright, maybe I should just go for it. It's supposedly not as effective as meto, and I can't take antacids with it...but it might be a good backup. I'm assuming there's no way to avoid anonymity in the transaction (especially because of the destination address), so do I just pretend that it's just a normal purchase? Slightly anxious, but I doubt anything that bad can happen from just an anti-emetic.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Alright, maybe I should just go for it. It's supposedly not as effective as meto, and I can't take antacids with it...but it might be a good backup. I'm assuming there's no way to avoid anonymity in the transaction (especially because of the destination address), so do I just pretend that it's just a normal purchase? Slightly anxious, but I doubt anything that bad can happen from just an anti-emetic.
I've heard that it's almost as good as meto. I just purchased it like I would anything else on the site. I don't think anonymity is really something to worry about with a simple antiemetic. Customs has more important things to worry about.

Reactions: puppy9, falloutcarter13 and robotomy
R

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
I've heard that it's almost as good as meto. I just purchased it like I would anything else on the site. I don't think anonymity is really something to worry about with a simple antiemetic. Customs has more important things to worry about.

Thanks for the assurance. The one I'm looking at says shipping may take 2-3 months in the description (low-key saying this so I can confirm we're talking about the same listing/seller). Was that accurate for you?

Reactions: puppy9 and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Customs? You ordered this from outside of the country to the US?

R

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020

If he's talking about the same listing/seller as mine, then yeah. My original post was about how Domperidone is illegal in the US (unless I read something wrong during research). So it would have to come from outside the US, not from within.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Thanks for the assurance. The one I'm looking at says shipping may take 2-3 months in the description (low-key saying this so I can confirm we're talking about the same listing/seller). Was that accurate for you?
Yes it says 2-3 months, but when I ordered I actually got it in about 2 weeks.
It shipped from Sri Lanka.

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and robotomy
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
If he's talking about the same listing/seller as mine, then yeah. My original post was about how Domperidone is illegal in the US (unless I read something wrong during research). So it would have to come from outside the US, not from within.
Oh shit. Well Rue is probably right...customs probably doesn't give much of a damn about antiemetics. On the other hand, it is illegal here...so if they open it in a random inspection and find it, you could be in the soup. Totally a personal call if the risk is worth the potential reward. Isn't it crazy how the SN itself is so easy to get, its the prep-meds that are a bitch for us? :pfff:

R

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
Oh shit. Well Rue is probably right...customs probably doesn't give much of a damn about antiemetics. On the other hand, it is illegal here...so if they open it in a random inspection and find it, you could be in the soup. Totally a personal call if the risk is worth the potential reward. Isn't it crazy how the SN itself is so easy to get, its the prep-meds that are a bitch for us? :pfff:

Welp it's too late anyways, there were only a few left, so I ordered it. Fingers crossed I guess. Because of COVID, I'll expect it to take longer than 2 weeks like rue89 said, unless rue ordered recently.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I just looked a little more into domperidone in the US. It's not illegal to own or use. It never got approved by the FDA, only because they didn't go through the process to try to get it approved, so it's illegal for pharmacies to sell it. Some US doctors actually prescribe it from pharmacies in Canada, which is legal.

Reactions: robotomy and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Welp it's too late anyways, there were only a few left, so I ordered it. Fingers crossed I guess. Because of COVID, I'll expect it to take longer than 2 weeks like rue89 said, unless rue ordered recently.
Best of luck!!

R

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
I just looked a little more into domperidone in the US. It's not illegal to own or use. It never got approved by the FDA, only because they didn't go through the process to try to get it approved, so it's illegal for pharmacies to sell it. Some US doctors actually prescribe it from pharmacies in Canada, which is legal.

Oh, my bad then. Like falloutcarter13, I'm kinda half-assing some of this research stuff for now too.

Best of luck!!

Same to your support group ventures. I wonder if I have done enough for PMs...

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Same to your support group ventures. I wonder if I have done enough for PMs...
Eh I'm not even gonna bother with it. I've been abusing drugs and alcohol for so long, I know what its like to have to try to hold down something against a vomit reflex to get a result, lol. If I puke...well, that's what the three extra doses being prepared are for lol. You don't have enough messages yet, I tried to PM you and its not an option yet. Put a few replies to the game threads and opinion threads, you'll be there in no time. I'd just tell you here, its just sourcing is against the rules. Even if it weren't, I don't wanna fuck up one of the last good plugs for the stuff we have left for others by posting it in the open.

Reactions: robotomy
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Hey Carter, I have been reading every post you've made and I want to thank you for the great information and opinions you put out here. Also, I appreciate your level headed and helpful attitude. You are truly genuine. I just got this account approved so I have to wait for PM abilities, but I would like to talk to you through messages if you'd be open to that.

• Love
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Hey Carter, I have been reading every post you've made and I want to thank you for the great information and opinions you put out here. Also, I appreciate your level headed and helpful attitude. You are truly genuine. I just got this account approved so I have to wait for PM abilities, but I would like to talk to you through messages if you'd be open to that.
That's really, really nice of you! Wow, wasn't expecting that cuz I've been being kind of a clown on here tonight lol. Sure, feel free to pm me whenever you can! Thanks again for the nice compliment :))

Reactions: robotomy
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
That's really, really nice of you! Wow, wasn't expecting that cuz I've been being kind of a clown on here tonight lol. Sure, feel free to pm me whenever you can! Thanks again for the nice compliment :))

Rofl! I noticed you've been cracking a bit more jokes tonight but you usually tend to have a lighthearted style for the most part. I started following you from looking into SN and I think you've sold me on that as an alternative to Nitrogen Gas. This whole time I've been curious though, if you aren't perusing the antiemetics, then why did you say you are waiting several weeks to take the SN? For the record, I was relieved when I saw that you were waiting, lol. But is it nervousness, unfinished business you have to take care of, ect?

• Love
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Rofl! I noticed you've been cracking a bit more jokes tonight but you usually tend to have a lighthearted style for the most part. I started following you from looking into SN and I think you've sold me on that as an alternative to Nitrogen Gas. This whole time I've been curious though, if you aren't perusing the antiemetics, then why did you say you are waiting several weeks to take the SN? For the record, I was relieved when I saw that you were waiting, lol. But is it nervousness, unfinished business you have to take care of, ect?
First, don't let me sell you on *anything* lol, just because I've chosen it for myself. I've only known SN even existed for two weeks, and there's a lot more about it I don't know than I do know. I'm not going to seek out an antiemetic because I'm flat broke and I don't want to arouse any suspicion. If I see an opportunity, I'd take it for sure, but im not going to go out of my way. With the shit I've put into my body, i expect I'll be able to handle it long enough to kms. But yeah, its starting to look more like two weeks now. I have a deadline, not a date...but I want to wait until after my sisters birthday (Aug 24th) so I don't ruin it for her forever. It's basically just going to be whenever I feel ready and have a good opportunity to get it done

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
First, don't let me sell you on *anything* lol, just because I've chosen it for myself. I've only known SN even existed for two weeks, and there's a lot more about it I don't know than I do know. I'm not going to seek out an antiemetic because I'm flat broke and I don't want to arouse any suspicion. If I see an opportunity, I'd take it for sure, but im not going to go out of my way. With the shit I've put into my body, i expect I'll be able to handle it long enough to kms. But yeah, its starting to look more like two weeks now. I have a deadline, not a date...but I want to wait until after my sisters birthday (Aug 24th) so I don't ruin it for her forever. It's basically just going to be whenever I feel ready and have a good opportunity to get it done
I know what you mean, I just found out about it as well. Before I knew about SS, PPH, and all of the other literature, I was going to get a 12 guage from the pawn shop. I just don't want any room for error. If I survived that.... yeah, let's not think about that. I found PPH and was considering Nitrogen gas but now SN seems like it might be better. I'm just not sure though. And holy shit man, that is crazy you say that. My sisters birthday is on the 21st of August. My girlfriend that I broke up with 5 months ago's birthday is tonight, August 11th. We were in love with each other, our lives were intertwined since we were kids and horrible life events and conditions tore us apart. We actually still love each other but my life was put in the shredder and I had to let her move on.

Edit: Towards the end of our relationship, I was so changed by what was happening to me that she started really fucking with my head. I couldn't blame her though because she was under immense stress and was trapped in a relationship with someone who wasn't the person she knew and loved. I could hardly recognize myself anymore, it's felt like there is someone else that is controlling my body for several years now.

Last edited:
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I know what you mean, I just found out about it as well. Before I knew about SS, PPH, and all of the other literature, I was going to get a 12 guage from the pawn shop. I just don't want any room for error. If I survived that.... yeah, let's not think about that. I found PPH and was considering Nitrogen gas but now SN seems like it might be better. I'm just not sure though. And holy shit man, that is crazy you say that. My sisters birthday is on the 21st of August. My girlfriend that I broke up with 5 months ago's birthday is tonight, August 11th. We were in love with each other, our lives were intertwined since we were kids and horrible life events and conditions tore us apart. We actually still love each other but my life was put in the shredder and I had to let her move on.
It's insane how similar our situations are. You could have been writing about my ex fiance and i. One of my reasons for lingering is trying to decide if a deadletter to her would help her or hurt her. And I'd love an inert gas exit bag, but SN is a lot cheaper and seems to be a more sure way to go. My spaz ass would reach up and tear the bag after unconsciousness for sure, wasting all of my shit and forcing me to use SN anyway :pfff:

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
It's insane how similar our situations are. You could have been writing about my ex fiance and i. One of my reasons for lingering is trying to decide if a deadletter to her would help her or hurt her. And I'd love an inert gas exit bag, but SN is a lot cheaper and seems to be a more sure way to go. My spaz ass would reach up and tear the bag after unconsciousness for sure, wasting all of my shit and forcing me to use SN anyway :pfff:
Isn't it! I'm really sorry to hear that man, thinking about you going through that too just puts a pit in my stomach. I was going to write letters, but I have exhausted myself trying to reach out to people. I've said everything I've needed to say. There's nothing I could write that hasn't been spoken in person. Even my ex, as I've been breaking down mentally I've reached out to her even though I knew it wasn't right to keep involving her in my life. I couldn't control myself, I was LOSING MY FUCKING MIND and couldn't stop. It's like, who is this fucking person making me do things I don't want to?! Most of the time I wish I could just shut the hell up and stop my thought and debilitating emotions.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Isn't it! I'm really sorry to hear that man, thinking about you going through that too just puts a pit in my stomach. I was going to write letters, but I have exhausted myself trying to reach out to people. I've said everything I've needed to say. There's nothing I could write that hasn't been spoken in person. Even my ex, as I've been breaking down mentally I've reached out to her even though I knew it wasn't right to keep involving her in my life. I couldn't control myself, I was LOSING MY FUCKING MIND and couldn't stop. It's like, who is this fucking person making me do things I don't want to?! Most of the time I wish I could just shut the hell up and stop my thought and debilitating emotions.
I feel you. Hey if you wanna continue this conversation, pm me. We've really taken over the thread with irrelevancy to the OP (very sorry OP)

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I feel you. Hey if you wanna continue this conversation, pm me. We've really taken over the thread with irrelevancy to the OP (very sorry OP)
My bad, sorry about that! I will have PM abilities by tomorrow around midnight. I'm going to sleep now though, have a good night!