• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mizuri

Mizuri

Feb 8, 2021
I bought Domperidone as an antiemetic for the SN method that I am going with. The problem is that from what I read Domperidone works differently from the Meto that is suggested in Stan's guide and every thread about using Dom doesn't contain a single solid answer on what is the most optimal regiment for this antiemetic.

So, how should I use it?
Sorry, I know this thread is a little chaotic and random but I just don't know how else to start it.
I just need help with using Dom because I don't have any money at all and won't have any for quite some time that's why I can't just buy Meto and be good to go, I can't take my life anymore and my brain is too smol to comprehend and structure all the information from multiple threads about Dom that people already made.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cronos
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Domperidone is quite similar to meto, although probably not as strong. You should skip any antiacids, since they can impair the absorption on domperidone.

I'm talking dom because I meto is very unplesant for me, it makes me restless

Mizuri

Mizuri

Feb 8, 2021
Domperidone is quite similar to meto, although probably not as strong. You should skip any antiacids, since they can impair the absorption on domperidone.

I'm talking dom because I meto is very unplesant for me, it makes me restless
The fact that Dom seems to be with much less unpleasant side effects is the only thing that doesn't make me completely disappointed with the purchase because it seems like that Dom inferior to Meto in everything, hah.
It seems like Dom has much weaker effect because of the way it's absorbed. What is the dosage and regiment you'd recommend to take?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
The fact that Dom seems to be with much less unpleasant side effects is the only thing that doesn't make me completely disappointed with the purchase because it seems like that Dom inferior to Meto in everything, hah.
It seems like Dom has much weaker effect because of the way it's absorbed. What is the dosage and regiment you'd recommend to take?
I'm going to follow Stan's Guide and take 3 pills of 10mg 45 minutes before SN

Reactions: Mizuri
Mizuri

Mizuri

Feb 8, 2021
Also, antiemetic effect from Dom doesn't seem to accumulate like Meto's does. So is there a point in doing "48 hour Regimen" or one can do the "Stat Dose" and be just fine?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Also, antiemetic effect from Dom doesn't seem to accumulate like Meto's does. So is there a point in doing "48 hour Regimen" or one can do the "Stat Dose" and be just fine?
I'm going to do stat dose.

Reactions: Mizuri
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
THe more I look into all this SN stuff, the more complex it becomes. I have Domperidone and I also have Antacid. But now I don't know whether to take the Antacid.

I was thinking of just smashing 30g of SN and lining up more glasses in case I vomit. Surely there's no way my stomach acid will be able to convert all of that into Nitrate?

Sometimes I wonder if all this is overkill - I've heard of people CTB with nothing but SN. But I dunno.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Mizuri
D

Darkpheonix

Nov 1, 2020
I'm also confused. I actually have acid problems (caused by stress, sadness and anxiety) so have easy access to prescribed antacids as and when. OTC doesnt work for me - I vomit continuously and have ended up needing omeprazole intravenously before. I couldnt get meto but managed to get dom - I don't know how much antacid to take. Also if dom is less potent is it worth taking a higher dose?

H

Horsey Brown Panda

Apr 29, 2021
Stop taking your AA for a period of time and start the long run recommended domperidone treatment then take some AA.

Domperidone absorption is highly diminished by AA.