voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Can domperidone be substituted with meto for the SN method? Or will it not be strong enough to prevent vomiting? I just want to know if it will be as effective because it would be easier to get in my case. Are there any documented cases of success with it?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It was suggested as one of the ones u can use. I would do the longer regimen to prepare though. Just to be sure it takes effect. I'm going to be using that one bc I could not stomach the other one I tried. Domperidone didn't give me the side effects at all I tried in advance.

Reactions: voidman
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
It was suggested as one of the ones u can use. I would do the longer regimen to prepare though. Just to be sure it takes effect. I'm going to be using that one bc I could not stomach the other one I tried. Domperidone didn't give me the side effects at all I tried in advance.
Thanks for the info. So you're using Domperidone? Will you take it the day before as well, and do you take the same dosages as with meto?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Both should be fine. Meto is stronger, but some people can have unpleasant side effects with it. Domperidone is less likely to cause these side effects, but I believe it isn't as good as meto. Regardless, both will work just fine.

Reactions: deleted and voidman
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Both should be fine. Meto is stronger, but some people can have unpleasant side effects with it. Domperidone is less likely to cause these side effects, but I believe it isn't as good as meto. Regardless, both will work just fine.
Are you using it? Should I just up the dose if I can't get meto or leave it and cross my fingers..?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Are you using it? Should I just up the dose if I can't get meto or leave it and cross my fingers..?
Just take the amount recommended in this guide:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: voidman