Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
Hello , has anyone had success in buying Domperidone or Meto from within the UK via online pharmacy ?

Last edited:
Baba

Baba

Stuff n Things
Oct 25, 2020
Hello , has anyone had success in buying Domperidone or Meto from within the UK via online pharmacy ?
Hi, I've just tried ordering from a couple today. I'll let you know how I get one. Did u have any luck?

Reactions: Metalhead
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
Hi, I've just tried ordering from a couple today. I'll let you know how I get one. Did u have any luck?
I didn't have any luck but please let me know if you manage to, cheers

Baba

Baba

Stuff n Things
Oct 25, 2020
I didn't have any luck but please let me know if you manage to, cheers
I think I may have success with Metoclopramide via one of these online sites, Cause of the rules I can't say which but I think they are all much the sameish in what they ask. You have to complete an online assessment. I just said it was for terrible migraines. It referred me and an hour later I got an email saying it has been approved so I shall wait and see if it arrives. I've only just joined here so haven't yet met the criteria to IM sorry.

Reactions: Metalhead
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
I think I may have success with Metoclopramide via one of these online sites, Cause of the rules I can't say which but I think they are all much the sameish in what they ask. You have to complete an online assessment. I just said it was for terrible migraines. It referred me and an hour later I got an email saying it has been approved so I shall wait and see if it arrives. I've only just joined here so haven't yet met the criteria to IM sorry.

Please can you PM me once you able to? Thanks.

Reactions: Baba
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
It's OTC here in Ireland so I would have assumed that would also have been the case in the UK ?

Reactions: ready 2 go