• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Is it okay? From what ive researched meto is better at the job, specially in the small intestine.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Meto can give you nasty side effects that's why I chose dom

Reactions: Venessolotic and Alessa
D

Deleted member 65988

Meto can give you nasty side effects that's why I chose dom
No offense Mike but the question is not about your personal experience with the drug but whether OP chooses Dom over Meto.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
D

Deleted member 65988

I

It's not my personal experience
Granted the chance of it is low but I wouldn't risk it personally
Domperidone has difficulty passing the blood-brain barrier, thus rarely causes tardive dyskinesia. Furthermore, its symptoms in adults are generally mild.
It is because you directly made a reference to your personal experience with Meto. So If I were to say that Meto didn't generally give me issue then what would that mean? What about others who've used Meto before for their respective regimens? Can we make a general inference from just a personal experience?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It is because you directly made a reference to your personal experience with Meto. So If I were to say that Meto didn't generally give me issue then what would that mean? What about others who've used Meto before for their respective regimens? Can we make a general inference from just a personal experience?
The statement "meto can give you nasty side effects" does not imply anything about my experience with it. You can find previous threads about it on the forum as well as several YouTube videos of people hospitalised because of meto.

There are also people who smoke until they are 80 without lung problems. Doesn't mean I can't say, smoking can give you cancer

D

Deleted member 65988

The statement "meto can give you nasty side effects" does not imply anything about my experience with it. You can find previous threads about it on the forum as well as several YouTube videos of people hospitalised because of meto
So? that's still a decision you made from personal conviction not to use it for yourself. And yes, I've looked up plenty of the medical cases presented by Meto and have tested it a few times and it was just fine for me. I'm aware of the nasty side effects although they seem to be the minority in occurrence.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
So? that's still a decision you made from personal conviction not to use it for yourself. And yes, I've looked up plenty of the medical cases presented by Meto and have tested it a few times and it was just fine.
Ok then for you it's fine, doesn't mean it's fine for everyone. So me saying hey there may be side effects that are less with domperidone is just being on the side of caution that's all.

D

Deleted member 65988

Ok then for you it's fine, doesn't mean it's fine for everyone. So me saying hey there may be side effects that are less with domperidone is just being on the side of caution that's all.
That's been discussed before and there's no doubt Dom can work better in some cases for people just as Meto can when people have taken it as part of their regimen which was the majority AE between the two.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
That's been discussed before and there's no doubt Dom can work better in some cases for people just as Meto can when people have taken it as part of their regimen which was the majority AE between the two.
I know it's been discussed before but I didn't argue that dom or meto is ineffective. All I said was there is a chance, around 1%, to get tardive dyskenisia with meto whereas with domperidone it's almost non existent as it works differently. As for the effectiveness yes they are both very effective

Reactions: Venessolotic and Deleted member 65988
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
How many mg of meto is needed? Is 10 mg 14 tablets enough?