• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

facel

No good deed goes unpunished
Aug 23, 2021
The PPH says Domperidone is a good substitute for Meto but doesn't say at what dosage. Is it just a straight swap, so 10mg of Domperidone = 10mg Meto? TIA.

Reactions: stilldreaming
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
More or less, yes. It's less strong than meto though.

Reactions: stilldreaming
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Actually can't remember the exact answer to your question but I'm told that it's becoming common on the Exit forums there's been talk of combinig anti emetics. I think it's meto and domperidone together. Some have reported domperidone being quite potent and actually having a sort of opposite effect. I don't know the exact details though, I'm just repeating what I've been told. Obviously there's the choice between whether you're going with stat dose or the longer approach.

If you search stans guide on here you'll find some useful info regarding anti emetics.

This thread is useful also. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/review-of-stan-sn-guide.60956/#post-1246313

It's for SN but I think the same conversions and substitutes apply.

I'm sure somebody who knows what they're talking about more than I do will chime in soon but that's something to be occupying you in the meantime. Hope it's useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: stilldreaming and facel
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Actually can't remember the exact answer to your question but I'm told that it's becoming common on the Exit forums there's been talk of combinig anti emetics. I think it's meto and domperidone together. Some have reported domperidone being quite potent and actually having a sort of opposite effect. I don't know the exact details though, I'm just repeating what I've been told. Obviously there's the choice between whether you're going with stat dose or the longer approach.

If you search stans guide on here you'll find some useful info regarding anti emetics.

This thread is useful also. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/review-of-stan-sn-guide.60956/#post-1246313

It's for SN but I think the same conversions and substitutes apply.

I'm sure somebody who knows what they're talking about will chime in soon but that's something to be occupying you in the meantime. Hope it's useful.
It's not meto + domperidone , it's meto + zofran.

The old advice was to use 30mg meto an hour before drinking N/SN. This recommendation has been changed to 20mg meto + 8mg zofran. You can find this in the PPH, but they didn't update this info at all places yet.

• Informative
Reactions: dissolve, Sunset764, blueclover_. and 5 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It's not meto + domperidone , it's meto + zofran.

The old advice was to use 30mg meto an hour before drinking N/SN. This recommendation has been changed to 20mg meto + 8mg zofran. You can find this in the PPH, but they didn't update this info at all places yet.
Thanks for correcting me and clearing that up. My memory is really bad right now.

F

facel

No good deed goes unpunished
Aug 23, 2021
Thank you for your comments @HopelessFight and @Smart No More.

Reactions: Smart No More