Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
She was a world renowned hypnotist that invented a type of past lives therapy that allows you to see how your past lives used to be, to figure out your soul's karma. To her we all accept this life as a part of a soul contract and try to learn the most we can and try to figure out these problems and figuring out our purpose. She's really an inspiration to me during these dark times. She talks about suicide too and how certain aliments like mental illness or physical conditions aren't exactly in our control and that sometimes we have bad lives to learn how to be better in the next life and to gain positive karma. She doesn't demonize suicide but sees it as either a result of our past coming to get us or simply that we took this life hoping to make it work and couldn't. We don't get to chose these lives exactly but we all to return to this world eventually and need to gain experience to one day live a life with balance. When we die, yes even suicide we all get guides to help us figure out our next steps on how to move on. In her picture of the afterlife from her experiences of dealing with past life regression and people remembering being in the after life she says there's different levels people go to depending on what they need. No matter how fucked up you are those guides will be patient and help you heal and educate you and give you advice on how to deal with your soul. This idea of these lives being nothing but lessons really takes a load off my shoulders and let's me sleep at night knowing this is all apart of the process of existing. Religion is just self made creation of man to try to guide us and make us not commit the wrong sins but were all forgiven eventually no matter what we do and have the opportunity to be good and happy people one day. Maybe you can achieve this in this life but no matter what happens everything will work out for the best. You just have to learn to balance yourself out. Love yourself cause you're future selfs are depending on you and your past self is rooting for you to be better. Look into her if you found this interesting and I hope I took a few worries off of someone's shoulders.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pilotviolin, divinemistress36, irregularreconcile and 3 others
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I'm glad you were able to find someone who could help you. We often minimize, if not outright ignore the role of spiritualism in our lives. Thank you for sharing and giving it some attention here. 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: Cepi, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

i'm such a coward; these wretched things i do
Jun 15, 2023
It's awesome you were able to find this resource; Dolores sounds incredible! I always struggle with religion and spirituality, but this was a really nice read. I think I'll have to look into her ^_^

Reactions: Cepi
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I relate with this. Can't wait to see my guides one day

Reactions: sserafim and Cepi
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
Normally I would say there is zero evidence to back up any regression stuff and those people either wants clout or are too in love with the idea, but I'm happy it worked for you anyway, and I'm happy those guides exist if it helps people with their life. Just hold on to whatever works better for you.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Cepi