RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
Hi,

I've read that the 100ml bottles of Dolethal contain 20 grams of N.

Would 20 grams be too much and therefore increase the chance of vomiting, even after taking metoclopramide?

I only have one shot at this and don't want to ruin my attempt.

Thankyou.

Reactions: Venessolotic, eeyore9128, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
P

Paralysed&Poorly

Jul 19, 2020
I'm honestly not sure after everything I've read it seems everyone is different.

I'm guessing you got your N from A is it all still sealed in it's original bottle sorry to bother you when your trying to figure your own stuff out.

Reactions: RRH
RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
I'm honestly not sure after everything I've read it seems everyone is different.

I'm guessing you got your N from A is it all still sealed in it's original bottle sorry to bother you when your trying to figure your own stuff out.

No need to apologise. Yes, I purchased my N from A. Original sealed bottle just with a different label.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Ἡγησίας
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
The average Dolethal is given at 2x the weight in mls so 2mls per Kg intravenous. The strength per ml should be written on the bottle.

I have never seen anything live long enough to Vomit after iv route or cavity route (injected into the chest cavity)

I assume your looking to drink it. It's pretty potent stuff and tends to cause very quick sedation and then cease to breath or heart beat.
Its 200mg per ml in Dolethal

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and RRH
P

Paralysed&Poorly

Jul 19, 2020
No need to apologise. Yes, I purchased my N from A. Original sealed bottle just with a different label.

Thank you for being understanding it means a lot. Is the package small I'm trying to work out if i could get it without my parent's opening there my full time carers they open my larger parcels which is only ever bits from Amazon. Letters they dont. I'm just worried they'll open it and know what it is straight away. It's a shame that label doesn't say vitamins.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, RRH and Ἡγησίας
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i don't think vomiting makes the attempt by N unsuccessful .it is very effective and put you in sleep in 2-5 minutes

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and RRH
K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
The average Dolethal is given at 2x the weight in mls so 2mls per Kg intravenous. The strength per ml should be written on the bottle.

I have never seen anything live long enough to Vomit after iv route or cavity route (injected into the chest cavity)

I assume your looking to drink it. It's pretty potent stuff and tends to cause very quick sedation and then cease to breath or heart beat.
Its 200mg per ml in Dolethal
Sorry jumping in here.....So you only need one bottle to ctb? I was going for 2 is that overkill (no pun intended!)

Reactions: Venessolotic, sadghost and Sideswipe
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Sorry jumping in here.....So you only need one bottle to ctb? I was going for 2 is that overkill (no pun intended!)

A told me one was enough now

Reactions: Venessolotic, thewindblowseast and Fedrea
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Hi,

I've read that the 100ml bottles of Dolethal contain 20 grams of N.

Would 20 grams be too much and therefore increase the chance of vomiting, even after taking metoclopramide?

I only have one shot at this and don't want to ruin my attempt.

Thankyou.

The PPH indicates always the same quantity of meto (3), so I think it's good.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Sideswipe, Emily123 and 1 other person
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I am pretty sure no one even knows if it makes a difference whether you drink 10 or 20 g of N regarding vomiting. It might be the same risk of vomiting.
There would be no reason to vomit if it was not in your stomach.
i don't think vomiting makes the attempt by N unsuccessful .it is very effective and put you in sleep in 2-5 minutes
That depends entirely on when and how much you vomit. It cannot kill you if it is thrown up a second after ingestion.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Sideswipe and RRH
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
I was sprayed with dolethal in the face, eyes and mouth once when a vein blew on an animal reciving a 10ml dose. I was treated like a full hazmat case. It is called Do 'Lethal' for a reason. It acts so fast. It can be absorbed through skin, mucus membranes as well as everywhere else.
I just got a bit tired and bradycardic and recovered as it was only part of the syringe and I was "flushed" with fluids and irrigated.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Talvikki, eeyore9128 and 2 others
RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
I was sprayed with dolethal in the face, eyes and mouth once when a vein blew on an animal reciving a 10ml dose. I was treated like a full hazmat case. It is called Do 'Lethal' for a reason. It acts so fast. It can be absorbed through skin, mucus membranes as well as everywhere else.
I just got a bit tired and bradycardic and recovered as it was only part of the syringe and I was "flushed" with fluids and irrigated.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience and glad you recovered okay.

Do you think this means taking Dolethal would be a risk to the first responders or whoever finds my body?

Reactions: Venessolotic and Talvikki
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I was sprayed with dolethal in the face, eyes and mouth once when a vein blew on an animal receiving a 10ml dose. I was treated like a full hazmat case. It is called Do 'Lethal' for a reason. It acts so fast. It can be absorbed through skin, mucus membranes as well as everywhere else.

So i'd take an educated guess you don't have a problem acquiring N :blarg: