X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Just reached THAT point of the game, and it triggered the shit out of me lol. I will probably continue playing it little by little for now. Have any of you played it?

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Sinai Silence and 3 others
BagofBones

BagofBones

Jan 1, 2019
It's an interesting one for sure... DAMMIT YURI!
The ending is worth it if you're not too disturbed or triggered haha

• Love
Reactions: Xiaomi and Manaaja
ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
Yeah I played it too! One of the few visual novels I played, I really liked it. If anyone can recommend any similar games I'd love it!

• Love
Reactions: Xiaomi, Manaaja and BagofBones
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I played it, but honestly wish it was a bit different. The ending while a really big plottwist was also disappointing. I don't play games to have Monika read my system files and then taunt me. It's a game that relies entirely on being a new idea. If they ever made Doki2, people wouldn't like it, because it would have lost its big surprise. Maybe if I had went in thinking it's just another visual novel it would have been better. It's always a problem about those types of games. If I didn't know what kind of game it was, I wouldn't have played it, but since I knew what to except, the twists didn't feel so special. I also felt it was too long. I feel they could have skipped the first half in half. Art was good though.

Yeah I played it too! One of the few visual novels I played, I really liked it. If anyone can recommend any similar games I'd love it!

I recommend Price, it's a very short (about 2 hours) and free Chinese game on Steam, about a brother trying to find his sister. It has a really interesting story, but it's hard to describe without spoiling it. "The hero Ivry wakes up from a nightmare and finds himself in a weird room. To escape from fear and darkness, he has to search and explore on his own until he discovers the truth and finds his sister Iva" says the official description. If you ever have two hours of free time, I really recommend playing it.

There's also "Confess my love" which is about 1 hour long and free on Steam. It only has a single school room, and iirc 3 characters, but it tells a good story. I really like how relatable the main character is. There are so many ways it can go depending on what you do. The only bad thing about those games is that you might need to check the steam forums/guides for hints at a few parts in both games since they contain a few puzzles that might be difficult to solve. Or you can just try everything.

And since we are on a suicide forum, missed messages is a free 1 hour game that I'd also recommend. It talks about suicide, self-harm, and other difficult things in a young person's life. It's a pure visual novel, no puzzles in it.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest and ncmxm