tasteofink

tasteofink

they/them/mistake
Aug 13, 2020
I've always wanted to try psychedelics but have heard stories of bad trips ruining people's spirits. Well mine is already not great, so here we go.
If I do have a bad trip, it'll give me the push to finally ctb. So either way, I'm excited.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, krsu, esse_est_percipi and 3 others
RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I've always wanted to try psychedelics but have heard stories of bad trips ruining people's spirits. Well mine is already not great, so here we go.
If I do have a bad trip, it'll give me the push to finally ctb. So either way, I'm excited.
This is not a bad idea. There's evidence for psychedelics making a profound difference in people with mental illness. How would someone go about obtaining mushrooms? Asking for a friend with severe mental illness :wink:

Reactions: Good4Nothing and Wishfulthought
paramhansyogi

paramhansyogi

Aug 15, 2020
I have tried all kind of pshydelics it going to be same after you get out of the trip and the comedowns are the worst

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Will you update on here afterwards? Would love to hear how your trip went. Always wanted to try psychedelics but I just know I'd have a bad trip. Sending positive vibes :hug: I've had "bad trips" on other drugs and it scared the shit out of me :ahhha:

Reactions: tasteofink, esse_est_percipi and paramhansyogi
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Researchers are experimenting with mushrooms to treat depression and anxiety. Maybe this could be a life changer for you.

I certainly wish I had tried something like mushrooms instead of letting big pharma wreck me with medications.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, tasteofink, Blackpoolbootz and 1 other person
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
hmmm... I wish psychs would have helped my depression, I just would get more suicidal during trips and its made me question my existence ever since. I guess it's not for everyone especially the weak-minded

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
I don't have much experience with psychedelics, but I have tried shrooms twice. All I know is that if you have a negative mindset going into it, you will have a bad trip.

Reactions: tasteofink, checkouttime and Good4Nothing
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I don't have much experience with psychedelics, but I have tried shrooms twice. All I know is that if you have a negative mindset going into it, you will have a bad trip.
I never had a negative mindset going into any of my lsd trips yet they still ended up a very emotionally scarring experience, I think alot of the negative emotions and thoughts that I normally keep hidden inside me come out when I'm tripping

Reactions: _Minsk, Red and Good4Nothing
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
I never had a negative mindset going into any of my lsd trips yet they still ended up a very emotionally scarring experience
Can't speak to LSD as that is one I'd never go through with trying. I know I'd be fucked up from it. But generally speaking, most psychedelics are going to enhance the feelings you're already harboring, much like any other drug.

I suppose it could go either way no matter the mindset. I'm not a psychedelic drug connoisseur by any means, but I have always used the rule of thumb that it's best not to be in freak out mode before, during, or after ingesting the drugs. You should have a clear mind as much as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red and krsu
S

Steve Vermont

Feb 27, 2020
I have had bad trips on everything but the worst was on DMT, oddly enough. The best worst trip was on mushrooms. It just made me aware of what an asshole I was being. Mushrooms are a good choice if you want to experiment, because they are over quick. No matter how bad it gets, it'll be over in a couple of hours. Acid and DMT, on the other hand... if they go bad on you, you're in for an eight hour ride, at least. Maybe longer.

If I took acid while depressed and with no supervision, I would almost certainly kill myself, but probably botch it for lack of competence. As we used to say back in the day, "Acid makes you just like you are now, only more so."

I would be willing to try mushrooms for depression or other mental illnesses, but only with good psychiatric supervision — professional or otherwise.

Also? DMT gave me one of the BEST trips of my life, which really did make a change after I came down. What I learned on it was not an illusion. So I can very well see that, in the right hands, with the right psychiatrist, it could be effective in helping someone. Use it on your own, however, with a mental illness, and you are basically playing Russian roulette.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, esse_est_percipi, krsu and 1 other person
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i dont regret having taken them, i would always go with shrooms, its magical. i wish people who havent taken them would stop spreading lies and scare stories. shroms and other psychedelics are in fact the most safest drugs out there when it comes to damage/risks for the user and surrounding people. hope you have a good trip! :heart:
Gr2 lrg

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sarahlynn, tasteofink and 3 others
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Good plan!

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and tasteofink
Blackpoolbootz

Blackpoolbootz

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
Apr 19, 2020
Not sure how it is with mushrooms but some medication blunts LSD effects. Tried a trip 2 years ago and nothing then looked online and found probs taking the 2. Had a Very bad trip years ago when I tried some Lsd but was a learning experience and not the information about their is now on surroundings and mindset. But you could have a spiritual experience and not a bad one.

Reactions: _Minsk
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
This is not a bad idea. There's evidence for psychedelics making a profound difference in people with mental illness. How would someone go about obtaining mushrooms? Asking for a friend with severe mental illness :wink:

I brought a load back from Amsterdam, its actually fungus not 'shrooms'. they did go out of date though. I do know they used to grow on a school field near me lol. some people i know used to pick the shrooms and make a tea out of them, with their mums tights ha

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You are going to take a drug that distorts your perception and the. end your life based on it? A dice roll or flip of a coin may be just as good.