struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
Today is the day. I will write and sing a few documents and reallocate some assets so that my colleagues will easily continue the projects.
In the evening I will get into a tub and slash my wrists.
I know it's the least reliable method. Sorry, I'm just a coward. Maybe I'll die. Maybe I won't.
I'm in so much pain but I still have some willpower left. If I don't die, I promise I'll become a better person. If I die, then it was a nice 22 year journey.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess, WonderingSoul, neverknowsbest0 and 6 others
flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
please don't do it, worst possible method. you will not die and potentially suffer horrific brain zaps. the cuts will also hurt like hell. please, please reconsider.

(...) In total, 82 patients (71.3%) had skin-only injuries, without any injury to anatomical structures of the wrist, 20 (17.4%) had superficial injuries, and 13 (11.3%) had deep injuries. None of the patients died.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and Sleeper System
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I agree it's really a bad method. Theres also the risk of lasting nerve damage and like the member above said it's painful af. I am pro choice but I don't want you to suffer even more pain. You deserve to have a peaceful passing and as little pain as possible.

D

dccxy

Dec 4, 2023
I'm not making any recommendations here but I imagine one would be much better off slicing the femoral arteries in their thighs.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
If you're insistent on it being this method I really hope you've looked into how and where to cut.
There are much less painful methods I hope you consider.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Today is the day. I will write and sing a few documents and reallocate some assets so that my colleagues will easily continue the projects.
In the evening I will get into a tub and slash my wrists.
I know it's the least reliable method. Sorry, I'm just a coward. Maybe I'll die. Maybe I won't.
I'm in so much pain but I still have some willpower left. If I don't die, I promise I'll become a better person. If I die, then it was a nice 22 year journey.
Coward? Hardly, wrist slicing could very well be the least cowardice method there is IMO.

Reactions: neverknowsbest0
neverknowsbest0

neverknowsbest0

Überm sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.
Nov 5, 2023
It is true that it is unreliable, but i'm thinking about ctbing that way too. At least get yourself drunk enough before that. Good luck man

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Jun 24, 2023
I've been hating myself for too long to pick anything less painful. I don't know how it turned out like this, but I feel like killing my worst enemy and I want them to suffer. Even if I live after that, there will be damage done, so I will be satisfied for the time being. I wish I bleed out today though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method isn't really recommeneded for ctb from what I'm aware, but it's up to you after all deciding what to do, I wish you the best in your plans.

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Jun 24, 2023
Wild guess, but yeah, I'm still here.
I started by making usual self-harm horizontal cuts. Quite lightly.
Then I made a cut from under the elbow. It seems I have at least scratched the vein since the blood was darker than usual.
But then I had an insane mental breakdown, like never before. I cried and gasped and it felt like everything started to faint. My head hurts still but then it felt like I was stunned by something, like I had something in my ears and my mind was foggy.
In this state I grabbed some bandages and compressed the blood while also trying to stop the bleeding with a towel.
IDK what came over me but I've never felt so alive in a long, long time. I'm actually in a good mood right now.
Well, I guess I'll be around for now.

• Hugs
Reactions: flightless bird