M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I feel so sorry for my parents but I really dont see any future for me appart from suffering.
My plan, starting tomorrow:

1st day: primperan 3xday

2nd day: primperan 3xday, tapentadol (palexia) and then the SN 20g

i dont have any antiacids now, only ppis, which are not good. ill be fine withouth them anyway i guess. any ideas?

i will do it at home. my mother says she will leave the flat when im rdy so she doesnt see anything. really sad.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, TimeToBiteTheDust and WearyOfStruggling
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Your mom is cool with it?
she says so...she is pro-choice and says death os preferable to suffering and she will probably ctb in a couple of years aswell due to her parkinson. we wanted to make it together but i just cant wait im afraid.my situation is too bad.
she says shes fine with it and just wants me to let her know they day so she spends it somewhere else.
im so afraid that she gets terrified amd calls the ambulance but she has promised she wont

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E and TimeToBiteTheDust
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's very kind and loving of her. I like to think I will have the same mentality for my kids when they grow. As a mom it makes me sad to read I must admit. She doesn't want to go at the same time?

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
That's very kind and loving of her. I like to think I will have the same mentality for my kids when they grow. As a mom it makes me sad to read I must admit. She doesn't want to go at the same time?
no...unluckily (sorry) her parkinson is now stable and has no longer the urge to cbt. on the other hand, she is the most laughing, social and outgoing person ull ever meet. she cant understand the struggle i guess

Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
"If you love someone, set them free"

I've always thought that was a rather wretched cliche, the kind a parent uses in their speech to the tearful child to convince them not to bring their new pet butterfly-in-a-jar back home... But perhaps this is a touching example of exactly the same sentiment, perhaps the most loving gift a parent can give is unburdened choice.

My heart breaks for you both MariV, I hope you can make the very most of your time left together and wherever your path leads next, I'm wishing you find comfort and peace :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MariV and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I see, at least she is supportive. I wish you the best. I'm here if you ever want someone to talk to while you're still with us ❤️

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Sad story but it's nice to see how confident and open can you be with your mum. Wish you peace and a safe journey

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm so sorry for your situation and I hope you find peace.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
thank you all for your support...luckily im not the only insomniac around. well mb its better for her aswell...im very emaciated and seeing me hurts her. mb just disappearing is better than a long deterioration.
i hate seeing her in pain while assisting me

• Hugs
Reactions: Giraffey
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
You have a cool mom

Reactions: Niirvana and rt1989526