S

sadlife11134

Jan 23, 2021
Yo guys.

I walked a long way from where I live I'm on a highway currently. I'm gonna jump Infront of s truck.

There's no traffic here so the truck driver won't crash and I'll only so it if there's 1 truck.

I'm trying to run out my battery so I can't procrastinate it.

I've broken my schedule and I got work tomorrow so I literally have to do it now.

I won't be able to walk back fast enough until it is tomorrow. So I can't keep to the schedule which forces me to it even more.

I've taken a lot of insulin cause I'm a type 1 diabetic.

I wish life could've been what I wanted but that's stupid. Iife is just a lie. Everyone around you at every point in your life will just lie over and over again.

Every human is selfish you won't ever find a human who isn't eventually gonna give up on you. Stop caring about you.

I'd say I wish you all luck but I don't know anyone here and to be honest I don't advocate this. Sorry I'm just too saddened at the thought of a hurt 14 year old coming here and ending their life.

Anyways bye. Ima respond until the phone dies.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lifeless mindset, logan, NatureHermit921 and 5 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Brave choice of method.

Reactions: Lifeless mindset and Hotsackage
S

sadlife11134

Jan 23, 2021
Brave choice of method.
Only If I do it. I will do it though there's no going back. I'm happy and relieved to die but sad at how short life is. From my perspective one second I was a happy child with a loving family and a bunch of friends. Now I'm alone living in an apartment in no where. I used to cling to the internet friends I made but it's so repetitive. There's no fun anymore in anything .
Even having a job and getting money isn't fulfilling . I don't feel happy buying anything. I don't feel happy making friends or anything like that cause I see through it all. I can't stop myself from looking outside all the feelings I have. And looking outside all the friendships. I can't stop looking outside all the things my friends do.

I can't stop thinking about how what people used to do to me was more horrible than I could imagine. It's all political or instincutal.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, it's_all_a_game, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Only If I do it. I will do it though there's no going back. I'm happy and relieved to die but sad at how short life is. From my perspective one second I was a happy child with a loving family and a bunch of friends. Now I'm alone living in an apartment in no where. I used to cling to the internet friends I made but it's so repetitive. There's no fun anymore in anything .
Becoming alone in the middle of nowhere actually made me happier, but I know I'm in the minority here. Also the older you get the less likely you are to become un-alone again.

S

sadlife11134

Jan 23, 2021
Even having a job and getting money isn't fulfilling . I don't feel happy buying anything. I don't feel happy making friends or anything like that cause I see through it all. I can't stop myself from looking outside all the feelings I have. And looking outside all the friendships. I can't stop looking outside all the things my friends do.

I can't stop thinking about how what people used to do to me was more horrible than I could imagine. It's all political or instincutal.
Phone has 15% now.

Time is 12:40 AM
Becoming alone in the middle of nowhere actually made me happier, but I know I'm in the minority here. Also the older you get the less likely you are to become un-alone again.
Yeah all my life I've been super dependent on people around me. I'm super bipolar and mood swingy.

Not that I feel the emotions anymore. Every passing month makes me number and number.

And yes true. I'm 19 in 2 weeks approximately and I don't have any real life friends. I got one online friend who killed himself 3 days ago.

I ironically made that person kill themselves by leaving them. I have always gone against abandonment and I always waited for someone I could take care of in a way. Now i got my wishes true 3 months ago but I saw too much of myself in him and I was too annoyed and disgusted to not leave him.

And I got another online friend. But he is boring now. I've talked to him for like 5 years. I'm too bored and down to earth to cling to him.

Neither of us cares about each other . And we're just bored of each other and r everything else in life as well.

Last edited:
S

sadlife11134

Jan 23, 2021
Phone has 15% now.

Time is 12:40 AM

Yeah all my life I've been super dependent on people around me. I'm super bipolar and mood swingy.

Not that I feel the emotions anymore. Every passing month makes me number and number.

And yes true. I'm 19 in 2 weeks approximately and I don't have any real life friends. I got one online friend who killed himself 3 days ago.

I ironically made that person kill themselves by leaving them. I have always gone against abandonment and I always waited for someone I could take care of in a way. Now i got my wishes true 3 months ago but I saw too much of myself in him and I was too annoyed and disgusted to not leave him.

And I got another online friend. But he is boring now. I've talked to him for like 5 years. I'm too bored and down to earth to cling to him.

Neither of us cares about each other . And we're just bored of each other and r everything else in life as well.
Phone has 12% clock is 12:53 AM

S

sadlife11134

Jan 23, 2021
Being sleepy also makes this easier for me. I'm shaking it's so damn cold.
Idk why but my message keep needing mod approval
It's funny cause I actually used to fully believe that I would never die and I was the chosen one and shit like that just 5 years ago.
The sky looks beautiful ima send a pic with my s 20210719 010142 hitty Samsung lmao
The highway is to my right. I will run as fast as I can towards a truck because they have a higher chance of killing me. Also have worse brakes.
I have the "Mr.Blue" song stuck in my head haha. Good song for the last moment.
I got 8% left

Clock is 01:08
Idk why I said highway is to my right its to the left. I think my bloodsugar is low.

Holy shit it's so cold
It might be ok the news.

kf that's the case I'll release some information.

Road is E20 Close to Lyrestad.

Battery is 3%

Time is 01:14

One of the last messages I think
Last message bye everyone

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Makko, OnlyTheWind, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
@sadlife11134 are you still with us?

Reactions: hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i hope you are safe, wherever you are..
peace

Reactions: LADY007 and Lostandlooking
CarbonatedWater

CarbonatedWater

Jul 9, 2021
What a beautiful night, I hope they found peace.

Reactions: LADY007, Lostandlooking and hʚll
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Lyrestad is nice especially if you have a boat.

I'll be checking the local news and post here if there's any information.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
T

time4sleep

Jul 18, 2021
Lyrestad is nice especially if you have a boat.

I'll be checking the local news and post here if there's any information.
Did you manage to find anything? It looks a beautiful place to go. I hope he/she/they found what they were looking for.

When I go, I'd like a setting like that for sure.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you have left this world, rest in peace. Sorry that life was so cruel to you.

• Love
Reactions: Superdeterminist, time4sleep and Lostandlooking
Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
rest in peace

• Love
Reactions: time4sleep and Lostandlooking
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Yo guys.
I walked a long way from where I live I'm on a highway currently. I'm gonna jump Infront of s truck.

What a method... I hope it doesn't inspire anyone else