dw33ter

dw33ter

meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
been seeing a therapist for a couple months now, and she's definitely helped me get my shit together. objectively, I think I am in a better place. I've done decently well last semester at uni, been able to respond to a few people's messages semi-regularly, started the internship search etc.

yet, while I guess I should feel proud of myself, I still feel like utter shit a lot of the time. it's starting to make me give up hope of recovering, because even if I get myself to a place where I thought I'd be happier, it doesn't mean I'll necessarily be happier, as time has shown. in a nutshell, I don't know what will make me happy anymore.

I guess my point is, is this normal? does anyone have a similar experience to me? how did you deal with it?

• Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll and Rocinante
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Sometimes offering to help others can be a foundation upon which happiness can be built. If you did well at school, you might volunteer a few hours a week to mentor others. If our focus tends to drift too much inward, it can begin to foster some darkness.