L

lifewillprevail

Oct 11, 2023
I see most people in this forum own cats... WHY?!

• Yay!
Reactions: peace_van, psp3000, Unhumanly. and 2 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I see most people in this forum own cats... WHY?!
I prefer dogs aswell, but i like cats too. Dogs are the best at cheering you up. Cats are the best cuddle buddies for a longer duration 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Saxenomorph
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I love both cats and dogs.
I prefer them to humans.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Lullaby, pole and 2 others
suicidestyle

suicidestyle

Sep 9, 2023
personally i like cats because theyre more like me, not as active and prefer having their own time until they feel like wanting affection. i think dogs and cats are equal and it depends on your own preferences.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, pole and Saxenomorph
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
6-Reasons-to-be-thankful-for-your-dog.gif

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Twntysix, Sylveon and 4 others
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
There is a dog hate and cat love spreading through the internet and i hate it lol. I'm sick of all those unfunny cat memes, i think dogs deserve more respect and love since they helped us in many areas for centuries (cats did that too, but not as much as dogs)

• Love
Reactions: kuchenn1238, lifewillprevail and WAITING TO DIE
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Dogs can be more of a responsibilty, if you are not really in the position to be a caregiver then I think it's more kind to have a cat

Reactions: Epsilon Lyrae, WAITING TO DIE and pole
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I don't own pets but I liked cats more because they are less noisy and hyperactive (usually).

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
I don't own any pets because I don't live in a place where it would be ideal to own a pet and to be responsible for them, so I feed street animals I found,
dogs, cats, or anything

I will bring animal food with myself so these Street animals gather around me

• Love
Reactions: lifewillprevail and Saxenomorph
L

lifewillprevail

Oct 11, 2023
I don't own pets but I liked cats more because they are less noisy and hyperactive (usually).
Interesting to see how others think. I love how hyperactive and excited my dog gets when I get home, he jumps all over me and licks my face. Such a warm feeling I wish everyone could experience, ESPECIALLY cat owners!!
There is a dog hate and cat love spreading through the internet and i hate it lol. I'm sick of all those unfunny cat memes, i think dogs deserve more respect and love since they helped us in many areas for centuries (cats did that too, but not as much as dogs)
Cat memes were never funny.. I said it. 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: peace_van and Saxenomorph
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Interesting to see how others think. I love how hyperactive and excited my dog gets when I get home, he jumps all over me and licks my face. Such a warm feeling I wish everyone could experience, ESPECIALLY cat owners!!

Cat memes were never funny.. I said it. 👀
I did experience it but I feel overwhelmed by the amount of attention some dogs need and how they jump around.

I like peace.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't own either but I personally love both. They're both so cute and come with their own lists of pros and cons. I wish I could own a dog or a cat, but I don't think I'd be a good owner. Plus I have eczema and my determatologist reccommended against owning pets with fur or feathers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
I prefer dogs over cats.
I've been deeply moved by the film Hachi: A Dog's Tale. He's like me, loyal and dedicated.
If I'm mentally and financially strong and have enough time, I would have no doubt raising a dog.
But now... How I wish I could be owned and loved like Hachi...

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I love both cats and dogs.
I prefer them to humans.

The correct answer lol. Cats, dogs, squirrels, birds, whatever; they're all amazing, and way better than any human I've ever met.

Animals > people.

That said, I love/own a cat. I've worked with dogs for years.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The correct answer lol. Cats, dogs, squirrels, birds, whatever; they're all amazing, and way better than any human I've ever met.

Animals > people.

That said, I love/own a cat. I've worked with dogs for years.
Yes, animals are wonderful and fascinating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lullaby and sserafim
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Can't speak for anyone else, but personally, I'm a dog person.
*One of the primary reasons is that I couldn't keep it indoors. I see other cats outside doing cat stuff and I wouldn't want to deprive them of that.
*But cats are constantly getting run over. The only way to avoid that heartache would be keeping them in, which would be for my own selfish reasons.
*Next up is shitting in the house. Nobody and nothing shits in the house (with the obvious exception of the toilet which has to be cleaned by them too).
*Of course, it would be remiss of me to overlook the shredded wallpaper, curtains and furniture.
*I'm not big on fish at the best of times. But whatever kind of stank fish they make kitty fodder from is next level.
*As if that's not enough, you can't really train a cat. I realise that's a major part of their appeal, but if I wanted to share my home with something that doesn't listen, I'd get a man.
*Then there's the crowning glory... toxoplasmosis and fleas.

*My dogs earn their biscuits by protecting me and my stuff.
*It doesn't scratch or bite me. Nor does it trash the house.
*It doesn't shit in the house. Of course, that means I have to walk it twice a day, but that's a positive, forces me to get out of bed and out of the house.
*It's the perfect cover for picking magic mushrooms. Wandering around with a bag in my hand just makes me look like a responsible owner picking up turds.

L

lifewillprevail

Oct 11, 2023
I realise that's a major part of their appeal, but if I wanted to share my home with something that doesn't listen, I'd get a man.
This is actually hilarious ;-;