sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I had the N. I accepted the risk, and ordered. I got it. Now I don't have it. It doesn't make any sense. What the fuckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get over it. I ordered it, got it. Now I don't have it. Just because a small group of people disagreed with me having it. Just doesn't make sense. Would have been so peaceful. I have lived a peaceful life. Plenty of reason to be angry and do violence to the people that ..........but I never did. I don't want to. I deserved an easy, peaceful out.

• Aww..
Reactions: Neville1, woxihuanni and Haku
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
I would think that everyone deserves a peaceful death.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Reactions: sleepy dog
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I feel so stupid about it sometimes. I had it for 29 days and didn't use it. Gotta do a will. Need an advance directive. - blah blah blah blah - I had the ultimate power over my death, and my life.
What happened exactly ?

Police, confiscation, psych facility, court ordered treatment.

• Aww..
Reactions: woxihuanni
I'm un a mess

I'm un a mess

Oct 12, 2019
I feel so stupid about it sometimes. I had it for 29 days and didn't use it. Gotta do a will. Need an advance directive. - blah blah blah blah - I had the ultimate power over my death, and my life.

Try to find a new trick to buy it and be more carefoul next time cause there will be no chance

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Fuck them so much. What they don't understand is closing one door does not mean you cannot burst out of the wall.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019

It wasn't your doing @sleepy dog and you waited as you felt whoever knew you trusted. No one expects to order N then have a police raid. It was a bastard thing to happen to you and I'm very sorry.

• Love