front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I seem a little confused and I don't really know. It seems that very few people did not vomit after drinking nitrite, and the majority vomited. If I held the vomit in my stomach for five minutes, would that be enough?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm not sure how much control someone has about holding vomit down. Regardless, how much SN gets absorbed into your system depends on how long it remains in the digestive process. The consensus seems to be that after someone vomits up the SN the first time, the 2nd glass may be harder to get down. Of course, YMMV.

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
vomiting by itself isn't nearly a sign of failure. Actually quite a natural reaction to drinking salt(y) water. PPeH no longer recommends anacids because they can potentially reduce SN absorption, so be ready to vomit and don't freak out if you do.

Reactions: Kera
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
No, if you have a second or third glass available I don't think you could vomit 100% of the SN, that's why you need to use a pure one, to make sure a few grams will be enough.

Tips: use as little water as possible for the drink and for swallowing the meds, if your stomach is empty it'll be harder for the little bit of what's in it to come up (everyone talks about lying on your right side but I think sitting straight would be better because gravity).

I don't know if it'd be helpful with this kind of poisoning nausea BUT smelling an isopropyl alcohol swab really helps me!

• Love
Reactions: front of me and sapphoslastpoem
D

Deleted member 65988

Not to sound like an asshole but you'd really think people would put time into researching a method they are thinking about or have chosen to use. Look no further than @アホペンギン own case where they could've died even they vomited a good majority of their sn.

these should help as well

Attachments

• 123222_1556-4029.14689.pdf
    992.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Kera, アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I seem a little confused and I don't really know. It seems that very few people did not vomit after drinking nitrite, and the majority vomited. If I held the vomit in my stomach for five minutes, would that be enough?
I think 5 minutes would be enough.

SN should not take so long until the poison develops its effect and until the active ingredient in the blood reaches the effective concentration and becomes noticeable.

If you suffer from nausea or a sensitive stomach, you should use domperidone rather than MCP. MCP is not that strong and quickly becomes addictive with long-term use.

The consensus seems to be that after someone vomits up the SN the first time, the 2nd glass may be harder to get down. Of course, YMMV.
I myself couldn't drink a second or third glass if I was severely vomiting like these two users:

User tieiwi:
I vomited the SN and it was horrible. I threw up involuntarily for four hours. It was hell. There is no way I could have had a second glass if I had one. Yes, I think you can get more SN in your system if you drink more glasses. But realistically, it might be difficult right now. My body is so traumatized that I can't even try to remember the smell and taste of SN without throwing up.

User darkover:
From what I've read, SN causes an extreme feeling of nausea and is very violent, so drinking another glass may be too difficult to bear

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Unknown21 and locked*n*loaded
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023

SN should not take so long until the poison develops its effect and until the active ingredient in the blood reaches the effective concentration and becomes noticeable.

If you suffer from nausea or a sensitive stomach, you should use domperidone rather than MCP. MCP is not that strong and quickly becomes addictive with long-term use.

I myself couldn't drink a second or third glass if I was severely vomiting like these two users:

User A:
I vomited the SN and it was horrible. I threw up involuntarily for four hours. It was hell. There is no way I could have had a second glass if I had one. Yes, I think you can get more SN in your system if you drink more glasses. But realistically, it might be difficult right now. My body is so traumatized that I can't even try to remember the smell and taste of SN without throwing up.

User B:
From what I've read, SN causes an extreme feeling of nausea and is very violent, so drinking another glass may be too difficult to bear
What is your advice?

User A:

User B:
What is your advice?
Not to sound like an asshole but you'd really think people would put time into researching a method they are thinking about or have chosen to use. Look no further than @アホペンギン own case where they could've died even they vomited a good majority of their sn.

these should help as well
Useful information, thank you

Last edited:
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
What is your advice?
Side note:
Why not MCP for nausea?
Too many risks, too little effect. The central antiemetic effect of MCP can be dispensed with thanks to alternatives, especially since they cause the extrapyramidal side effects. Domperidone and dimenhydrinate as well as diphenhydramine are available as alternatives and particularly effective for the treatment of nausea and vomiting. Domperidone has antiemetic and prokinetic effects.

Diphenhydramine and dimenhydrinate are antihistamines and do not require a prescription.

The EMA (European Medicines Agency) evaluation showed that receptor antagonists such as "ondansetron, dexamethasone and tropisetron" are superior to MCP in postoperative nausea/vomiting and in the treatment of acute chemotherapy-induced nausea/vomiting.

Intake: Domperidone like MCP in Stan's Guide recommended. The last dose 3-5 × 10 mg.

Last edited:
Reactions: front of me