CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Helps get me out of my depression personally. Their is a lotta cringe but a lotta funny stuff to help me get through bad shit

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: settheory, Foresight, WonderingSoul and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I wish it could help for me but even with my childishness and immaturity, Tik Tok is just too far into cringe territory for me. It's the main thing making me feel old because I just can't get into it.

Reactions: demuic
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Too many gen z stacys on tik tok that make me feel ugly

Reactions: ncmxm, WrongPlaceWrongTime, CatLove56 and 2 others
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
I don't like any type of social media. I feel little frustrated when I see videos from peers my age with jobs, studies, girlfriends and cars.

• Hugs
Reactions: ncmxm, deleted, Bleak and 3 others
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
It has some interesting contents on there.
I like the dances, pets, and foodie videos on there.

• Hugs
Reactions: settheory
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Now that's an app that I really dislike, don't find it funny one bit. Just another app about people showing off.

Reactions: demuic and WrongPlaceWrongTime
l8tony

l8tony

Broken beyond repair πŸ’€
Dec 17, 2021
It's definitely helpful to lift up your spirits temporarily. There are some funny ones. Takes me back to vines. It makes you feel better which is great. Only when nothing makes you happy anymore you know something is really wrong.

Reactions: OrcWitch
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
It scratches that instant gratification part of my brain. Fast dopamine. Some videos I laugh at, some of them make me angry.

Btw your profile pic is from Hyouka right? I loved that anime when I binged it for the first time

8AEM

8AEM

Jan 5, 2022
It makes me more miserable for some reason.

Reactions: TerminalConscience
tearsontoast

tearsontoast

Dec 24, 2021
I like funny videos on TikTok, but seeing other people having a "normal" life with attractive partners makes me sad.

clown

clown

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€“πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Jan 17, 2022
I use it everyday and i gotta admit, tik tok basically takes you brain and kicks it out lf the window. But hey, the videos are funny as heck and its a great timekiller.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I use it everyday and i gotta admit, tik tok basically takes you brain and kicks it out lf the window. But hey, the videos are funny as heck and its a great timekiller.
I agree, it kills time well, it seems that the number of videos there is simply endless

Reactions: clown
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Oh god no. But then I did discover a nice streak of gray in my hair this week, so there's definitely a generation gap forming. That's depressing.

gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
when i was on tiktok i just wanted to look at animal vids, art, wholesome stuff, and in my feed it kept showing me weird ass shit like swingers, incestual relations, farting fetish, ppl who im not sure if they are minors or not doing sexual dances in almost no clothes, ya tiktok has traumatized me. i am horrified so many children use it. i now never look at the feed i automatically just search for the profiles i like and log off

Reactions: Death is beautiful