• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Does this site prevent unintentional suicides?

good evening, this is in no way a criticism but we are quite a lot of people having been here for 1 year or more waiting for the perfect method, wanting to plan everything, knowing, which means that in the end we spend a lot of time think and ultimately we lack spontaneity
and this blocks us when taking action.

this site is truly EXTRAORDINARY❣️🥰💞 and that's why it allowed people to leave peacefully, particularly with the SN...

but I remember that before being registered there I was more naive and I was less afraid of a failed suicide, there it was because I wanted everything control I have lost my suicidal spontaneity. by that I mean that I am never sure enough etc...

does this speak to anyone?

Thanks

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Alexei_Kirillov
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
Honestly all this site did was educate me on what works and what doesn't. Otherwise I would have tried to go out by wrist cutting and probably have just made a mess, and it wouldn't have worked anyways. So I guess it's taking longer now that I have more information bc of this site, but it's probably for the best.

Reactions: Defenestration and divinemistress36