• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
My preferred method is SN. I have following things with me along with the plan. Can anyone check and confirm it's viability.

1. Stored SN of 99% purity. I have stored it for more than 2 months unopened. I think there are clumps inside the container but I cannot check it now as my date would be somewhere later this month. I hope I can buy it again later if necessary.
2. I would only perform the purity test when I will reach the location.

3.I have 2 AE tablets with me -
A.Metoclopramide (100mg in total and 10 pieces)
B. Domeperidon(Around 400 mg) Although it is mixed with some antacid as well so not completely pure. Though the AE is higher in the mixture
4. A local beta blocker medicine
5. lorazepam in the form of Benzodiazepine( I still don't have it but I think I can get it from my past prescription)
6. Painkiller like ibuprofen or paracetamol.

I still haven't made a back up plan yet though I am leaning towards hanging or something other. The cost of failure is quite high for me and hence I am still researching.

I am planning to do it in a hotel as my home is the worst place to do it. I haven't gone outside in months so I am still unsure how it will pan out.
But how much time does it generally takes if SN attempt is a failure and the after effects on the body fade away? Like the blue in nails and body. Interruption and space is my only fear!
Thank you

Reactions: bigbeatmanifesto and Crazy4u