Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
Honestly, I want to die because statistics are against me. Well, another thing is I have just given up, I guess. I can get a better life than I have right now and I know how to do that but it would take a year of work or probably even more, I guess. That's just an estimation after all. But dying is faster..like what's the point of it living for another 30 years possibly to die in the end?
I wish I had a nice method right now. Would have killed myself. I don't have anything worth living for personally. I don't care about anyone either to stay for them either. I am not an emotionally willy.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Mylifeispointless, Final Escape and 8 others
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
It's just idk man. Really no fucking reason to die than just be lazy outting at the moment. Does anyone else feel like this?

Reactions: Final Escape, Weeping Garbage Can, throwaway123 and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
But dying is faster..like what's the point of it living for another 30 years possibly to die in the end?

You're speaking the truth here. We're all slaves, planted into this horrible world expected to follow the rules and do what millions have done before us - get an education, get a family, retire and live life for another 15 years, and that's it.

But what if we don't want to? What if we don't enjoy being here, let alone want to spend another 18 years here. I hate that nearly everyone on this horrible planet views life as a 'gift'. Life is not a gift, it as an oppurtunity at best. And I don't want the oppurtunity, I don't like it here and I want to leave.

Reactions: Feline, J.E. Morrow, StillWaiting and 15 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
What if an emotional willy ?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
What if an emotional willy ?
Oh someone who thinks from his "heart" (emotional person, I guess). Statistically, my chances of having a nice life with all the good things is about what? 30% at best.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, onegoodreason, throwaway777 and 2 others
Crazy I

Crazy I

Madman
Nov 28, 2018
Honestly, I want to die because statistics are against me. Well, another thing is I have just given up, I guess. I can get a better life than I have right now and I know how to do that but it would take a year of work or probably even more, I guess. That's just an estimation after all. But dying is faster..like what's the point of it living for another 30 years possibly to die in the end?
I wish I had a nice method right now. Would have killed myself. I don't have anything worth living for personally. I don't care about anyone either to stay for them either. I am not an emotionally willy.
Well to me you dont really need a reason to ctb. If you feel like you want to die then do it but i am still urge you to contemplate first and think with a clear mind are you truly want to ctb or its just a spontanious idea. After you come to a conclusion whether to do ctb or not then youre free to ctb or live your life. I mean its your life to begin with, its your decision to control it however you wish.

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, onegoodreason and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Life is pointless. We all die in the end and No you do not need a reason to die. Everybody has the right to die. Afterall nobody was asked to be born in this cruel world.

Reactions: J.E. Morrow, Mylifeispointless, sif and 5 others
HowNowBrownCow

HowNowBrownCow

Dec 28, 2018
I just think that it's my life and I'll throw it away if I want to. I once planned to carry out a short-suspension hanging, but backed out in fear of giving myself brain damage. If I had access to a gun at any point in my life I wouldn't be here right now.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap, Redt2go and 1 other person