• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ForceUser101

ForceUser101

May 29, 2022
For partial, does it really matter what type of rope you use?
I am planning on just going to home depot or something and buying rope and maybe a few other things just not to look suspicious.
Does anyone know what type of rope is ideal?

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
For partial, does it really matter what type of rope you use?
I am planning on just going to home depot or something and buying rope and maybe a few other things just not to look suspicious.
Does anyone know what type of rope is ideal?
I'm sorry it's come to this.

A rope that has no stretch is the most important part.

Reactions: ForceUser101
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It won't matter as much for partial, as the rope doesn't have to support your full weight and thrashing around. There are people that have been successful (anecdotally) with shoestrings and neckties.

Have you looked at the hanging guide?

• Informative
Reactions: jusbug, ForceUser101 and TheLittleMouse
ForceUser101

ForceUser101

May 29, 2022
It won't matter as much for partial, as the rope doesn't have to support your full weight and thrashing around. There are people that have been successful (anecdotally) with shoestrings and neckties.

Have you looked at the hanging guide?
Yeah I'm reading through it rn. It seems to me the most important thing is finding the "Sweet spot" on your neck

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah I'm reading through it rn. It seems to me the most important thing is finding the "Sweet spot" on your neck
That sounds right from everything I've read about this method. You really can't do enough research. The more, the better.