YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Before I became pro-choice, I was a lot of moralist about suicide. Every news about a famous person, or an suicide on my community, discourages me to do it. I told myself: "Does worth it? If that actor/actress causes that mourn on their fans, imagine the mourn among your family!" and moralist thoughts like that. But, on the real deep, I wanted to do the same act.
Also, since I'm an unpublished author, I was discouraged to take my own life because the frequently suicides among other writers and poets. I told myself: "Do you want to remember for your ouvres (Books), or by your suicide? How original!". Will I be another author who kills herself? It could happen. But on my college years I tried to convince myself to not doing the same way to die of an admired authors like Virginia Woolf or Hemingway, whatever.
Since I became pro-life I'm still stirred when a celebrity or notable person dies by suicide, but I'm not condemn them for doing so anymore, since I want that I will not judged to kill myself. When the media tries to defend the prevention side of all costs, they extend the myth that suicide it's always undesirable, when every person has the right to decide if they do or not, period. We're still a minority, and the common view might not discourages ourselves to the right to decide about our existences.

Reactions: Redt2go, 21Neberg and 15dec
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm always just incredibly jealous of them! Seeing the mourning fans doesn't really bother me. What does hit me is seeing mourning families of the dead person, because I just don't want to imagine my family like that.

Reactions: Iman and Redt2go